Guild Name: Fat Camp
Format: 10-man raiding.
Faction: Alliance
Server: Garithos
Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
URL: http://fatcamp.enjin.com

We use Mumble

Who Fat Camp is
A small group of individuals who have raided together for a few years has decided to take it one step farther. Forming a new guild, and a new core 10man, I have the motivation, dedication and drive to push the envelope with a few other like-minded individuals for Mists of Pandaria!

What Fat Camp is looking for
Cakes and Pies!!!! duh?!
Raiders, plain and simple. Not warm bodies that drool over purples. Like-minded individuals with a clear focus on their respective classes. These said individuals should also have a good head on their shoulders as far as situational awareness, min/maxing to their highest potential and pulling their own weight as far as knowledge of current encounters.

Available Positions
We are currently open with all recruitment needs. If you feel you're the dedicated and motivated type of personality that Fat Camp is looking for, even though you may lack gear, or if your current guild position is holding you back, toss out a quick application, I still want to hear from you! I will take any raiders with an impeccable knowledge of their class over your individual iLvl.... Try me.

Raiding schedule for Mists of Pandaria:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4pm - 8pm Eastern
Monday as needed for clean up.

Some of us are friends, yes, but when it breaks down to raiding, we raid. You come, you perform, you raid. In Fat Camp, you write your own ticket.

Guild Progress
Funny you should ask. As being a new guild, there isn't much guild progression. Though, if you ask or click around, you'll see people who have killed Heroic Ragnaros (myself, prenerf)or Heroic Deathwing, to anyone else going 4 or 6/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul. This is a new, fresh start for us all, we are currently building the guild for Mists of Pandaria, while we prance through the current, nerfed content.

If you have any other questions, bump here with said questions.

Thanks!
~Neo
Edited by Papichulø on 8/19/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Updated for raid schedule!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/02/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Papichulø
Looking for dedicated raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Because I ball hard.

35 Djìnn
07-08-12 Hagara the Stormbinder 10 Normal Normal 42906
4 834 361 18.6 % 01:52
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
New raid days and times!

Bazinga!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]