Mckenna is down

87 Undead Priest
http://imgur.com/ie45A

Dispell the ice block take down mckenna :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cheer
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
:D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
prolly was not just you i see 2 rogues a hunter and you in your group and in the area
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
who gives a crap about Mckenna?
Reply Quote
How is killing one person such a great accomplishment?
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
08/31/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Ðawn
How is killing one person such a great accomplishment?

Because no one likes Mckenna and the fact he brags about his /iceblock /afk macro like it's something amazing. So when he does die, he !@#$ing rages like a small child on crack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You guys don't kill me that often. My deaths at the hands of other players is 6,153...not bad considering that I have 250,000 Honor Kills. Like one of the thread replies said earlier I doubt you did it by yourself. Usually it is some stupid Youtube of a whole group of people going after me and when they finally get me they all whoop and cheer, after it takes at least 4 or more of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/01/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Mckenna
You guys don't kill me that often. My deaths at the hands of other players is 6,153...not bad considering that I have 250,000 Honor Kills. Like one of the thread replies said earlier I doubt you did it by yourself. Usually it is some stupid Youtube of a whole group of people going after me and when they finally get me they all whoop and cheer, after it takes at least 4 or more of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xekLluQ5MgY

Seems pretty 1v1 to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I said usually..hey G*@##drank, why don't you have a coke and a smile and crawl back under whatever rock you came from. I checked out your toon you're nothing special.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Scind I look forward to seeing you in Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
09/05/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Mckenna
I said usually..hey G*@##drank, why don't you have a coke and a smile and crawl back under whatever rock you came from. I checked out your toon you're nothing special.

Pretty sure my Shadow Priest has done better in arena than you have. And that's my alt.

EDIT: The Coke sounds like a great idea. Should I add cherry or lime to it? heading to Awful Waffle for breakfast.
Edited by Sìppycup on 9/5/2012 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So what? Is your Shadow Priest Horde? How come I never see you in Tol Barad? I don't think you are that special on any of your toons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wow lol...so, you have a video of some rogue taking me down over a year and a half ago. I am not invincible and sometimes Horde get me, but I don't die that often. And to be honest you guys showing some rogue getting me over a year and a half ago is pretty lame. The truth is I think you are jealous. I guess I should be flattered that people put up Youtube videos of me at all. At least they are putting stuff out there about me :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That screenshot needs to be printed and framed immediately! So glad they have this cross-realm feature, I can come back and look for Mckenna on my warlock now :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Let me know your toons, Palion, so I can kill each and every one of them.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My toons? How about we start you off with just one and the only one the matters to me. My warlock is named Mathim but you would know him better as Maelstrom and as we recall I beat you a majority of our duels and world pvp.

With the cross-realm being active I can visit Winterhoof any time. Now, do you want to 1v1 or school yard battle style? I am good with either one. Mogath remembers me beating you, my fraps video of our 1v1 duel remembers beating you.
Edited by Palion on 9/6/2012 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yes, I know who you are now. And yes, you were and probably still are better at PvP than me. That being said you are also a total jerk. If I see you in BGs I will still happily try to kill you.
Reply Quote
Why meet in a BG when we have cross-realm pvp? Just yesterday I had people from The Scryers on my server pvping with me. Rather than take a 1 out of 100 chance of meeting you in a BG I will just have a friend on Winterhoof invite me so I can find you in Goldshire.....like old times :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]