8/8 Heroic DS Giveaway at the Darkmoon Faire

90 Human Death Knight
Hello!

Reckoning is going to be hosting a contest at the upcoming Darkmoon Faire. All you have to do is loot the trinket from the chest that spawns in the DMF arena. Pretty simple, right?

We're going to be giving away TWO full 8/8 Heroic DS 25 man clears. This includes doing every boss with us and getting most of the loot you want. You'll also receive the Heroic Deathwing Mount and Savior of Azeroth title....for free.

1st Giveaway
Sunday, August 5th - 9:00 PM SERVER TIME

The winner from this date and time will have their run on Wednesday, August 8th at 7:30 PM SERVER TIME.

2nd Giveaway
Saturday, August 11th - 9:00 PM SERVER TIME

The winner from this date and time will have their run on Wednesday, August 15th at 7:30 PM SERVER TIME.

IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE, make sure you can commit to the times posted above in case you win.

Here's how it's going to go down. <---READ THIS

• Show up to the DMF Arena at the specified time and loot the trinket from the chest. The NPC outside of the arena will do a /yell emote announcing the winner, and we're going to go off that. The level 85 character you loot the trinket on must be the character you bring to the run, so keep that in mind.

• Feel free to group up with your friends for this, but remember, only the character that loots the chest, and is identified by the arena NPC, will be recognized as the winner.

• Horde players can feel free to participate, but if you end up winning, you're responsible for your own faction change to claim your prize from us. If a Horde player wins and doesn't end up claiming the run...well...a lot of Alliance players probably won't be happy with you ;)

There is a possibility we may have to reschedule a winners run due to MoP Beta raid testing. If this happens, it will most likely be pushed back 2 hours from the original scheduled start time.

No Reckoning members will be taking part in the PvP. We're just going to be watching.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in this thread. You can also find me in game on my DK, or my priest, Justtyce.
Edited by Dkbenefitz on 7/29/2012 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
reserved
Reply Quote
What a delightful idea. Why can't more people motivate everyone into these kinds of events? I'm Wilford Brimley, and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How jolly, watch the plebeians fight! Sounds utterly uninteresting.

Also, anyone on Alliance side that doesn't already have Savior and 8/8 should be ashamed. Don't you guys have pugs that go 6/8?

Getting carried by server population and 30% nerf seems pretty straightforward over there
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We have pugs that go 3/8H.

Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We have pugs that go 3/8H.

Lol.

I'd thought the pugs would do better than that. :|
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
What do pug DS runs have to do with Reckoning's fun activity for the server? This is pretty neat. Good idea!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who wants to place a bet that a rogue or dk wins?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ill bet i win :) wont that just burn them having to give me a free run!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey guys, Xetia here. If we participate we will win and get one of us gear. Undecided if we want to participate. If we do, I will post here again, so you don't waste your time. It would be me and 15 players all gladiator or higher. You have no chance against me and my friends.

To all the reckoning players. I don't care if you participate. Actually, I challenge you to disregard the rules of this post and man up. PVEers are actually horrible at this game and you have no chance. You cannot be carried by your gear against us. US ranked 18th guild members and can't even get an easy gladiator title. Pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
May the odds be ever in your favor
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/29/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Dkbenefitz
We're just going to be watching.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/12/30/129066782879885788.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
OMG I love you shwayzee
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Look at me, I sit in my chair and schedule to raid hours on end so I can mindlessly press the same exact rotation and respond to simple, scripted mechanics. I nerd out over guild ranks like it actually matters.

But in the end, I still suck at the game even though I am ranked number 18 in the US.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Nah nevermind, i'm outy. This is a waste of time. Not even getting the chest. Sitting in the raid for hours with a bunch of nerds... eh...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
This is an extremely cool idea. Good job, Reckoning!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm surprised Shwayzee, "The god of priest" even allowed measly peasants like you to even see his text.
I always hear everyone talking on streams about how your like the best priest and how you just completely meta game your opponent no matter what type of caliber player they think they are, they always leave the arena knowing you're 100% better than they'll ever be.

This is like an honor even being able to be on the same forum post as you!
I've seen you on many peoples streams just completely outplaying them and even the "top players" say you are probably the best to ever do it!

If shwayzee isnt doing it then winning doesnt mean much. If you're asking yourself these following questions, "Who is shwayzee?", "Why is he worshiped like a god?". I'll answer these all for you right now.

1. Q. Who is shwayzee?
A. Hes the rank 1 holy priest in the world! And the only holy priest to be in glad range, do you guys even know how hard it is to even be in glad range as a holy priest? No you don't because peasants like you will never see anything past challenger, stay small vermin's.

2. Q. Why is he worshiped like a god?.
A. Beacause hes the best.

This is like an honor even being able to be on the same forum post as you!
I've seen you on many peoples streams just completely outplaying them and even the "top players" say you are probably the best to ever do it!

Shwayzee > Hydra![/quote]
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bloodqt you're totally right man! I can vouch for this posts authenticity because I have had the pleasure of doing arena with Mr. Shwayzee. He has skills that no other has seen. It was truly an honor to play with him.

gg,
love,
Nekz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Plebeians, the lot of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]