8/8 Heroic DS Giveaway at the Darkmoon Faire

70 Undead Rogue
07/29/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Shwayzee
Nah nevermind, i'm outy. This is a waste of time. Not even getting the chest. Sitting in the raid for hours with a bunch of nerds... eh...

Bunch of nerds that are secretly furious because you're not worth gold to them.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
07/29/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Shwayzee
Nah nevermind, i'm outy. This is a waste of time. Not even getting the chest. Sitting in the raid for hours with a bunch of nerds... eh...

aren't you a duelist?

grats on 5's glad, i heard your entire team hated playing with you rofl XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
GO Shwayzee i will put up 5000g if you win the tourney! I actually hope that one of the reckoning horde alts wins and they pretend like they don't have to give a free run up now lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/30/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Ciclonic
I actually hope that one of the reckoning horde alts wins and they pretend like they don't have to give a free run up now lol.

Only a few in Reckoning have Horde alts and they aren't that geared.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
07/30/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Ciclonic
GO Shwayzee i will put up 5000g if you win the tourney! I actually hope that one of the reckoning horde alts wins and they pretend like they don't have to give a free run up now lol.

If we didn't want to do this we wouldn't have. Our hand wasn't forced. If we had an issue giving away a run we simply would have never posted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey guys, Xetia here. If we participate we will win and get one of us gear. Undecided if we want to participate. If we do, I will post here again, so you don't waste your time. It would be me and 15 players all gladiator or higher. You have no chance against me and my friends.

To all the reckoning players. I don't care if you participate. Actually, I challenge you to disregard the rules of this post and man up. PVEers are actually horrible at this game and you have no chance. You cannot be carried by your gear against us. US ranked 18th guild members and can't even get an easy gladiator title. Pathetic.

Big words from someone who will be getting knocked out of glad range by godofdamage's alt team and will miss glad again.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
07/29/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Ziharkk
How jolly, watch the plebeians fight!

lol... it's funny because it's true

07/29/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Shwayzee
You have no chance against me and my friends

07/29/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Shwayzee
But in the end, I still suck at the game

lol... it's funny because it's true
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gl.
Edited by Bunnychaser on 7/31/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I was getting DDoS'd by Shouri's team, or some randies on Shadowburn. That accounts for all of our losses except for 2. But forget the excuses. We are pushing rank one, me as HOLY, and we will take it from those crappy players.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Also, Aitadis, you are pretty horrible and everyone recognizes this. You may all go back to worshiping me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/30/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Shwayzee
Also, Aitadis, you are pretty horrible and everyone recognizes this. You may all go back to worshiping me.

Aitadis must of said something that hurt you to call him bad and also still say you suck.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I remember when somebody asked me to play shadowplay with you Vasku. I said, sorry I don't play with nobody warlocks. He responds...He has full BiS PVE gear and thats why I should play with him. Pathetic warlock carried by gear...No. Wait. Not even carried because you don't actually have any good past ratings.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I mean, vasku...your 3s is currently at 50% w/l ratio. Is RLS not op enough for you? Maybe you need more heroic pve gear right?

And Aitadis you're complete garbage, everyone seems to realize except for yourself. You shouldnt even be able to talk directly to shwayzee, youve never even been REMOTELY close to glad range.

2300 was a milestone for you kid, and that was as tsg wasn't it? anyways stay small and stop breathing this air so us good players can continue to live while you randoms die off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread is full of hatred. D:
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Talk bad about the Shwayzee and you get smacked down by the god and his worshipers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol I love the posts about my 3s goolx like it matters. Incashaman came back to the game and started working again. Yea he was rusty, I was rusty playing with him. But the ratios mean nothing since some of the best teams leave the team start over to show a better ratio starting at what mmr they climbed. If I cared to do that you would see something different.

The actual ratio of us playing is 17-11 atm which isn't the best but its not 50-50. Maybe you should learn to look at not just the team but each player on it.

Also triple deeps can account for 5 of the loses. when a shaman still in ruthless gets globaled, but thats not his fault thats more blizzards.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/30/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Shwayzee
I remember when somebody asked me to play shadowplay with you Vasku. I said, sorry I don't play with nobody warlocks. He responds...He has full BiS PVE gear and thats why I should play with him. Pathetic warlock carried by gear...No. Wait. Not even carried because you don't actually have any good past ratings.

Oh xetia, I remember being asked to do rbgs with you as well before and said hell no. makes since your 5s would say I hated playing with him.

Ya know, running holy in 5s isn't imo hard. Exspecially for a dot cleave. You may be able to get globabled but dispells and healing output as holy is better then disc. Ya just probably never see you run in for a fear. Oh wait gaurdian spirit. Hmmm
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
RLS isn't the cakewalk people make it out to be at this point in the season, especially with all the triple dps teams running around. Full cata geared triple dps that, skilled or not, can faceroll to victory because it counters RLS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Anyone faced the stupid double ret rogue team. Both pop wings and then bubble and 2 people die. great job.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]