8/8 Heroic DS Giveaway at the Darkmoon Faire

85 Gnome Rogue
07/30/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Shwayzee
carried

There are 7 players across Xetia's 3s and 5s teams. 6/7 have Gladiator achieves... 1/7 (Xetia) does not.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oniIG1xogxc/TGyc0tHOD2I/AAAAAAAAAis/QyhTEolZvRM/s1600/skeptical_hippo.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
no glad no glory
your balls are dirty
bloodshot eyes from 5s
still to my surprise
no title by your side
too much ego
kills nemo
i heard you were emo >:O
QQ and cry
you might as well try
for..... glad...... next...... time......

to....be.....cont.

#chuck dueces
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
It's like the minor leagues in here, I suddenly like this thread. I'll take Vasku for 3,000 Xetia still sucks balls.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I only care about rank one titles. Left my glad team every single season. On a side note, thanks for rejecting my random alt from rbgs like 2 seasons ago that you're now bringing up, Vasku.

As for holy only in 5s. Currently running holy fmp in 3s. Garunteed gladiator for them, but i'll be leaving the team without rank one.

Thanks for all your input you horrible players without even a chance at getting gladiator, or even 2400 this season.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Jabroniville does not have gladiator on my 5s team.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Meh, I consider myself okay despite the fact I got Gladiator once when 2s actually mattered for getting Glad.

It's a wee tough because people are so demanding when it comes to ventrilo, and as it stands right now, I do not know any other deaf gladiators like me.

Though I wonder if that deaf RBG team that beat Swifty's team ever got Hero of the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey guys, Xetia here. If we participate we will win and get one of us gear. Undecided if we want to participate. If we do, I will post here again, so you don't waste your time. It would be me and 15 players all gladiator or higher. You have no chance against me and my friends.

To all the reckoning players. I don't care if you participate. Actually, I challenge you to disregard the rules of this post and man up. PVEers are actually horrible at this game and you have no chance. You cannot be carried by your gear against us. US ranked 18th guild members and can't even get an easy gladiator title. Pathetic.

So let me get this straight. You are the best players in the world due to your PvP prowess, yet you aren't 8/8 HC? If PvE is so easy (and frankly beyond the world first progression level, it is), why aren't the mighty PvP overlords capable of doing it themselves?

>We'll win and you'll carry one of us gear
>Claims the people going to carry them are bad

PvP is a casual affair, it's completely renounced all e-sport potential. If the members of Reckoning are anything like I am, they probably don't give much of a crap about it and are busy doing something else. School, work, and social life come to mind.

>Calls them nerds
>Mocks them for not investing more time into being nerds

Edit: Lolhumracial
Edited by Ziharkk on 7/31/2012 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I mean, vasku...your 3s is currently at 50% w/l ratio. Is RLS not op enough for you? Maybe you need more heroic pve gear right?

And Aitadis you're complete garbage, everyone seems to realize except for yourself. You shouldnt even be able to talk directly to shwayzee, youve never even been REMOTELY close to glad range.

2300 was a milestone for you kid, and that was as tsg wasn't it? anyways stay small and stop breathing this air so us good players can continue to live while you randoms die off.

Actually got 2300 earlier this season running with rdruid/ret, and have never said I'm glad material, its just that xetia isn't either.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/magtheridon/5v5/Reveal%20Yourself/
They be coming.
Edited by Aitadis on 7/31/2012 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bunny you are the man... very much the man!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I don't PVE because it is a waste of time. I only did DS to get my rogue friend, Pmotion, his legendaries.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
07/31/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Shwayzee
I don't PVE because it is a waste of time. I only did DS to get my rogue friend, Pmotion, his legendaries.

Also picking up a Cunning while you were at it is apparently still classified as a waste of time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/30/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Shwayzee
Also, Aitadis, you are pretty horrible and everyone recognizes this. You may all go back to worshiping me.

Funny because I made you stop que'ing last night, it must suck losing to a horrible player while playing with 2 glads.
Edited by Aitadis on 8/1/2012 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Our dear colleague xetia forgot his meds today please disregard all of this nonsense! We sincerely apologize on his behalf!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
lord viction has arrived
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
and, i havnt even played you in arena in like 2 years or something aitadis
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was que'ing on this toon
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
i cant even believe we beat fire mls as fr holy priest in the first place, i was laughing so hard...hahahahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for keeping this thread at the top. I didn't read any of the posts, but I appreciate it.

Remember, this Sunday evening at 9:00 PM!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]