8/8 Heroic DS Giveaway at the Darkmoon Faire

81 Draenei Shaman
08/11/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Tyza
im a little annoyed that achievement won, only for the sole purpose that they can easily clear 8/8 HM already.

Yet the person who looted is only 1/8 H. ;)

Not my words but "gotta get 8/8H somehow" was mentioned.

Their guild has had madness on farm for months, they could easily bring one person in and get him a full 8/8, + he has dragonslayer so he can't be too bad.

thats not even viable logic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/11/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Jibbs

Yet the person who looted is only 1/8 H. ;)

Not my words but "gotta get 8/8H somehow" was mentioned.

Their guild has had madness on farm for months, they could easily bring one person in and get him a full 8/8, + he has dragonslayer so he can't be too bad.

thats not even viable logic.

She's actually garbage.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
WOOF!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well thank you to those who gave me grats. And alot of you are right Achievement does have it on farm but im not one of the raiders so i only go on alt runs. so the fact that i can get 8/8H is nice. It was a fun event and I had a blast. I for one am looking forward to see whats next in MoP. Thank you Reckoning for giving me the chance to get my achievement, and I'm looking forward to the run.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Indeed. Twas a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone that organized this, and even more thanks to everyone that recorded. Hopefully you guys will do it again next month. :)

Also, woof.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Jolly good show old chap.. Woof.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Wolf
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
thanks for the runs guys :) it was fun :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Thanks to everybody who came out for this on either occasion, and congratulations to the two winners, Koshan from <Oxide> and Smexxymage from <Achievement>.

It was a lot of fun for us to host, and we hope to do more of these events in Mists. One of the winners has already completed their run with us, and the other will (hopefully) be finished within the next week.

We'll be streaming another 0% DS clear on Tuesday night @ www.twitch.tv/benefitz and other related channels, in case anyone's bored.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I am currently the only holy priest in the world getting gladiator as holy. Go check the 3s ladder. Ran Holypriest/Rogue/Feral.

Peace out haters.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
LOL @ shwayzee, you done getting high off your own farts. Man I don't think I've met anyone even in RL so stuck on themselves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]