(A) <Seekers of Darkness> is Recruiting!

90 Human Rogue
Hello all!,

We are Seekers of Darkness a guild currently being built up from scratch. We are currently very small and only lvl 3 as far as guild goes but we are aiming for more in the future! We are a friendly guild full of humorous players who like to indulge in all the aspects of Wow from lvling to PVP. We are right now focusing on lvling the guild as well as fellow guild members but in the future we will be attempting to set up a raiding group as well as having many guild events for achievements and so on! Please whisper me or anyone on in the guild for an invite! We accept all and are happy to welcome you to the guild whoever you may be!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
*bump* still looking for peeps! :D
Reply Quote
Hey all you seekers of darknessers, I'm new to wow, so I'm still trying to figure out how to do stuff, like I just learned how to find the leatherworking menu, next I have to figure out how to buy a mount. Anyway, one thing I have trouble with is typing on the chat window because I'm a slow typer and by the time I finally get a reply off, the other person has already taken off over the hill. I also have trouble even noticing when some one is talking to me, so please don't get offended; I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just not there yet with everything. But if I see a fellow guild person in trouble, I run up and backstab the enemy to help out no problem

I keep finding message that tells me to sign up, but I cant figure out where to, so I'm posting here, but here doesn't seem super busy, so maybe there's a better spot to hook up. I'll give this a day or two before I look around some more. Hope to hear from someone..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]