What to level as..

73 Human Mage
Either going Arm's or Protection.. Can't decide if I want to go Protection Tank dungeons through out my levels or go question while in Que as a Arm's warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you do tank queues they're basically instant. You won't get much questing done because of them. On the plus side every dungeon is more or less a level or 2
Reply Quote
73 Human Mage
So, are you telling me if i just tank it to lvl 80 then quest from 80-85 that will be the fastest way to level.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
I chose to level as protection so that I could learn to tank during the "easier" content, rather than having to figure it out during heroics or raids. I've no idea which is faster, though. I usually do a mix of questing and tanking dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Dungeons from 15 to 70 and then quest until 85.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Warrior
Just level as a tank. Queues are instant, tanking is easy as hell, and you get insane amounts of exp.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
07/31/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Rageballs
Just level as a tank. Queues are instant, tanking is easy as hell, and you get insane amounts of exp.
I don't mean to be rude or nothin', but damn child, you are one ugle Gnome.

oh, oops, Goblin...my bad.

haha, jk.
Reply Quote
32 Human Warrior
I would like to level as Tank, but I can't stand when some dps (not all, just a few, but it's enough) act like jerks and pull when healer's still drinking, or we're still on one group of mobs and they go to the next, etc.

Hard to build confidence and tanking skills when stuff like that happens. I am open to any advice you all have on how to get around that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It doesn't actually matter which spec you choose. Just do the one that feels right.

Experiment man, gold is cheap.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
07/30/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Zelduim
So, are you telling me if i just tank it to lvl 80 then quest from 80-85 that will be the fastest way to level.

This
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
08/03/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Redpanzer
I am open to any advice you all have on how to get around that.

Thick skin and an itchy "Kick" finger.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]