[A] Vindicatum 4/12 Heroic - LFM.

lol wut
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Pretty much everyone has the Firefox addon that shows people's alts on WoW Forums by now.
Reply Quote
nah
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tried to register on site but it wasnt working..looking to get in contact with an officer, vent or in-game, i am only horde side atm. let me know please!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump for new website.

check it out at www.vindicatum.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump for updated stuffs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
go tox go
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump for new stuff
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Grats on 3/12.

Chris sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
THANKS MIKE
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
updated
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gratz on the progress lately guys!
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warlock
Hey, I am a ret paladin, I used to raid Premo world 6th US1st during wrath on my horde characters and with Kungen in Nih before we left for Aion/D3/LOL. I came back to WoW a few days ago on this account bhecause I used to have IRL friends on icecrown, sadly, they are gone, but I am enjoy the xpac. I will ding 85 today and gear myself out.

Was wondering if you have room or know who has room to do 10 or 25s that need a good dps. I've played since Vanilla and have got some world 1sts, I don't want to play those hours or at that level, but I can be a great asset for the current content, I am always on and very easy to get along with :-)

Let me know and thanks for your help! 3 years off from WoW and finally back haha!

You can wsp me in game on Jacebeleren
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Currently recruiting:

• resto sham with a firm grasp on Ele
  • Boomkin who can resto

Apply on our website or contact us in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]