Just bought a guild....wut do?

85 Draenei Mage
hey so i just bought this guild for 500g on a whim and was wondering what are some good ways to bolster my numbers and get the guild active?

How do i go about recruiting officers/raid leaders/rbg leaders?

What is the best way or best place to recruit levelers/casuals?

Any quick advice would be much appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why would you buy a level 1 guild for 500 gold? You can make your own for less than that...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
had 3rd tab bought
Edited by Raizo on 7/31/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Name fits.
Edited by Dyros on 7/30/2012 9:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
07/30/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Raizo
had 1st tab bught

Isn't the first tab sold for like 100 gold or 250 gold though? Not understanding how you feel it's a good deal to spend 500 gold for a level 1 guild just because it had the first tab purchased already. Further, think maybe you should have known how to form up a guild and actually run said guild before buying one?....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/30/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Dyros
Name fits.

Looks like that was the last guild they were in :P

And the first tab would cost 100g :P 3rd tab is 500g.

Anyways, recruiting for a guild right now before an expansion is going to be rough especially for a level 1 guild.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
thanks for all the great input...should have known better than to come to the forums and ask for constructive criticism....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You asked for "any quick advice". Some of the best advice you can receive is to not rush anything with a guild or it will implode. Considering you paid 500g for something worth 100g is a great indication that you want a quick fix. Having a successful guild that will grow, prosper and last is never a quick fix. It take time, dedication and understanding of the game.

I wish you luck but you may just want to random invite any lowbie toons you can and get them to help you level it up some and resell it hopefully for what you paid for it after 5 to 10 levels.

Sym
Edited by Symantha on 7/31/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]