Looking for old pals

85 Gnome Priest
I'll think about it, Mal!

Does <Heresiarch> likes to do RBGs? It's probably the only thing I'd enjoy at end-game, pvp-ing! LOL... maybe occasional dungeons and raid rarely.

I think I'll have 3 end-game characters (Classic/Spankee/Bratworst). Warrior, Priest, and Rogue respectively.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
There was some interest in doing that a couple months back but it fell through, earlier in the expansion it might be something we do, i can see us needing to pug a few folks though to fill out ten people.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I wouldn't mind doing RBGs in the expansion as I left my pvp geared priest on Turalyon and don't feel much like grinding bgs to regear at this point.

Bring something over to hang out, pvp, dungeon etc etc. It will be fun :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Yeah, I also meant pvp in MoP. Okay, I'll send Spankee over soon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Spankee is queued for faction change right now. So when I logon, I should be able to make changes.

Now the decision on what race I want to play. Hmmmm...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Horde side is dead compared to alli :( have fun with lanteranth
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Exactly, hence why we have to steal all the Alliance. MUAHAHAHHAHA.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
I don't mind the population. Just really looking to have fun and play with a few solid players.

I'm thinking Undead Male.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I see you lurking on our forums...

Edit: There, I gave you member chat access. Been missing out on the good stuff man!

Regarding RBGs, we had planned to run them, but with the summer doldrums it seemed better to cut down our schedule instead. I'm interested, but I imagine we'll focus on raiding at the beginning of MoP as a guild.
Edited by Sobieyet on 8/8/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
What's up Sobe. Yes, I am. Surprisngly, I know more names on the Horde side then the Alliance now. I've been gone for too long.

Yeah, I couldn't post. Thanks for giving me access. I promise not to troll, LOL!

No worries about the rBGs, man. Just seems like the only "new thing" that excited me when I came back to playing a couple of weeks ago. I realized that most guild right now are probably just AFK'ing/socializing until MoP arrives.

I'm reading up on my WoW again, especially on MoP. Glad that I came back in time for a new fresh level. Challenge Mode and Scenarios look hella fun, along with raiding.

I may end raiding though. I might also bring my warrior. He will be protection.

Good to see familiar names like yours, Sobe. See you in-game!
Edited by Spankee on 8/20/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/08/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Spankee
Yeah, I couldn't post. Thanks for giving me access. I promise not to troll, LOL!

Oh you won't be able to post in General Discussion until you hit 5 posts. We put that threshold there to cut down on the spam bots. Member chat you can post in though, and that's where most of the conversations take place.

08/08/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Spankee
I realized that most guild right now are probably just AFK'ing/socializing until MoP arrives.

Yeah, most of us only log in for raids (Tues/Sun) but we spend a lot of time on the guild forums. We knocked out something like 2100 posts in the last month, feel free to banter.

Good to see familiar names like yours, Sobe. See you in-game!

Let me know when you need an invite, our guild forum's probably the easiest to get a hold of me. Wrathblood is out of town for a few days but he can tag you as well.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest

Alagren was a Heresiarch member who also played a gnome warrior named Anklebiter.

Wasn't his gnome named Alk?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Ooh, you're right. I think Anklebiter was someone else. Oops!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
09/08/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Lanteranth
Anklebiter is in my guild ATM. I will ask him for you guys and respond.

Thanks, but not necessary. I had names mixed up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]