Today I learned...

90 Troll Hunter
TIL how to kite allies into Org. Did I learn how to hunter?

inb4 lolarena
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
you learned half of how to hunter in pvp when you decided to go marks and not bm, and also killing mckenna doesn't count
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
He didn't kill me that time at Orgrimmar. Nobody did. By the way, I have 244,177 Honor Kills. Deaths at the hands of other players is 6,010. You all talk smack about how it is so easy to kill me when the fact is I get lots of kills on the Horde and I don't get killed very often.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
07/31/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Mckenna
He didn't kill me that time at Orgrimmar. Nobody did. By the way, I have 244,177 Honor Kills. Deaths at the hands of other players is 6,010. You all talk smack about how it is so easy to kill me when the fact is I get lots of kills on the Horde and I don't get killed very often.

/Iceblock
/afk

Amazing macro isn't it? BTW, I heard that the blacksmith was about to mail out some hammers again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
its easy to get credit for kills while hiding in AV and hiding in TB by the grave yard where people cant kill you, and for org the other night mckenna as you recall i killed you... you blinked away i dived down on my mount and did things to you need not be mentioned. and to top it off you call me a baddie when i killed you..... i would love to see you duel people one on one if your "as good as you say" it would clear your name but to be honest i would enjoy seeing you killed over and over again and thats what we all know would happen

remember kids boo's are just appluse from ghosts

hugs and kisses

creepshow
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i'm pretty sure the person gemmed and enchanted right is superior. sorry creepshow you're none of those.
Edited by Hircine on 7/31/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Your lack of 1750 is delicious, Johnny <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
07/31/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Hircine
i'm pretty sure the person gemmed and enchanted right is superior. sorry creepshow you're none of those.
how sweet Hircine, oh shop keep, ill take one Hircine in every color please........but in all honesty i have superior gems and enchants that work quite well for me thank you

hugs and kisses

"Americas Sweetheart" creepshow
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
By the way, I have 244,177 Honor Kills.

You know, that's not really much of an achievement given that you used to hang out in Wintergrasp while it was an active BG - sadly I leveled my PvP Warlock too slow to partake in the mass slaughter fest, or she would have close to that, too.

It's like saying "Oooh, I did 300K damage/healing in AV at 85". Or "Oooh, I dinged!"
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest

Guess i can talk smack then eh?

http://imgur.com/ie45A
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/03/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Rockinhealz

S key to glad, johnny, S key to glad.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
08/03/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Føxhound

S key to glad, johnny, S key to glad.

S key stands for Skill Key
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I am Lsannta... nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
nice default keys you both have there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]