Hi. My names Charam. I think you're cute.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
hey charam long time no see buddy im back on here playing my hunter hit me up in game sometime dude! kingawesome #1178
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
10/08/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Norren
Mercator is still around. This is my original toon that I created on launch day.

there's a name I haven't seen in a while beatka lol goldbeard might like this throw back.

I usually play this toon so you might have seen me around at some point. Beatka was logged out in front of Utgarde Pinnacle until I finally farmed the mount there. Now she just sits logged out by her farm.

Is Goldbeard playing again? Is he the one posting as Eggbeard?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
no goldbeard has been done with the game for awhile now, he doesn't even log on D3 anymore. Probably guildwars 2
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10 day panda trial! :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I logged onto an old toon in the guild created the day I started playing WoW yesterday...10-26-2005.

I really hadn't realized it's been THAT long! I'm glad to know the people I do, though...it's been an interesting 7 years :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]