<3

90 Night Elf Druid
Everytime i get on anytime of the day same horde ganks me, love how some of you have no life, Follow me on twitter Haters! @Nemo504
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
Oh you mean these guys here(Machete Squad):

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2927/wowscrnshot080212202752.jpg

Awesome job on deeps gais.
Edited by Calabasas on 8/3/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
To be fair my deeps wasn't so good. =/

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8867/wowscrnshot080212202747.jpg
Edited by Calabasas on 8/3/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
This was a random (A)T S A R vs. (H)Machete Squad battleground match up.

T S A R is a social guild(Tsar is russian for king, as in Caesar). We're not a top guild in anything.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
Edit: Updated pictures for illustrative purposes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
You would think after the 100+ times we've ganked you scrubs you would stop trying to kill that Damn NPC for that garbage amount of gold he drops
#yoloswag
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
What I think marsh means to say is:
<Machete Squad> (lvl 25) is recruiting anyone to take advantage of our perks while they level and gear up. Join now and get your guild rep up before MoP. pst for an invite.

Have a nice day gentlemen, see you at the pleasure palace soon =)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
And if you didn't notice on your screenshots I deuced on all of your damage and 90% of it was just on the 4 people you had with you in the bg because we made it our goal to just focus fire the 4 of you because you're all garbage and me and handsomepete destroyed you and that garbage boomkin in 2v2 multiple times
#fishyoloswag
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
maarshmellow you suck, the so called scrubs you gank is cause your in groups outnumbering them or you out gear them. your bad 1v1 or even numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
That's how they roll. Why would you bring your entire guild to destroy someone who admittedly was just there for the mini-boss loot? I told you roughly a month ago that's what it was about. We tried to humor your need for world pvp with the few of the best in the guild Merciless before the guild died, and you brought as many as you could from Ogrimar. Wtf is that?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
And if you didn't notice on your screenshots I deuced on all of your damage and 90% of it was just on the 4 people you had with you in the bg because we made it our goal to just focus fire the 4 of you because you're all garbage and me and handsomepete destroyed you and that garbage boomkin in 2v2 multiple times
#fishyoloswag
Even if you did focus me throughout that entire bg I died as many times as you did, my guild was just there to win and I still killed more players than you did including your pain in the !@# warrior friend Vindiesel(by myself) and shaman Clobbrsaurus(with whomever was at stables with me). Good looking out bro.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Oh awesome, guild rivalry. See you guys in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
08/09/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Oozaru
Oh awesome, guild rivalry. See you guys in Pandaria.
Your guild would probably excel well at rated battlegrounds, but I'm not really seeing that at the moment. You're comparing apples to oranges. If your mother told you to aim low, who am I to judge?
Edited by Calabasas on 8/9/2012 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
At least 5 of these clowns claim their on WOW at least 10 Hours a day, i would hope they better than me, Makes me laugh how you just made it seem like you have no life at all...... #getalifekid
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We just shat all over your city gtfo scrubs
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
At least 5 of these clowns claim their on WOW at least 10 Hours a day, i would hope they better than me, Makes me laugh how you just made it seem like you have no life at all...... #getalifekid

You kill an NPC for 50-100g every day repeatedly and have the gall to suggest we have no life? Learn how to use the AH scrub, not very surprising that people see WorldDefense light up and fly all of 20sec out of org to PVP, on a PVP server...never.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
Guess what guild goes out there and does it everyday though. It's not Red Cliff, it's not Fatum Imperium, it's the entire guild of Machete Squad trying to make a name for themselves killing one toon by himself with hard hitting mobs on him.

08/16/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Curgan

You kill an NPC for 50-100g every day repeatedly and have the gall to suggest we have no life? Learn how to use the AH scrub, not very surprising that people see WorldDefense light up and fly all of 20sec out of org to PVP, on a PVP server...never.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
It's funny how you talk about us coming to kill you as a mob now and the only reason for that is because you made yourselves look like idiots on this forum and we've all beaten you 1v1 numerous times and got tired of it. Keep scrubbin it up so we don't get bored.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]