[A] Vanguard of Norrath + Mists of Pandaria

90 Tauren Shaman
I don't always play Alliance, but when I do, I roll Vanguard of Norrath. Stay bloodlusted, my friends.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
oh hey, we're still recruiting

when will we start raiding? no idea. week 2,3 or 4 though.

will we start raiding? does a panda sh*t in the woods? (think about that all of you that rolled a panda)

we hope bring back 25 man raids in pandaland so we need a few more skilled and dedicated raiders. we also will continue our friday funsies 25 man raids so pug along if you want to get to know us if interested in joining. we also have a website:

www.vanguardofnorrath.com

also, gunship

pst myself, any one of our officers or any guild member (who can direct you to an officer) if you have any further questions.

thanks!
Edited by Orielle on 9/26/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Pandaria is Pretty!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Farmville Bumps
Reply Quote
47 Worgen Druid
Are you raiding tomarrow? Heard you are raiding the first week. If I hit 50 will you take me on a raid?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Are you raiding tomarrow? Heard you are raiding the first week.

i don't know what you're talking about
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
and with feeling
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bumps for raid yearnings....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Now looking for healers. Any types. Come one, come all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump for pretty heals for VON
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I would totally join... but... you know, there's that whole "only level 82" thing... and that whole "not being able to heal" thing... and that whole "too busy leveling Yellowflower" thing...
Edited by Crikket on 10/6/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
you have lots of "things"....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
nah. it's just a thing
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
so i'm curious. are no other guilds recruiting or are they just using the recruitment forums (yes, i'm aware they exist. no, i don't know why we don't use them. yes, one day i may post there) and not the realm forums?
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Paladin
<Furious Makeouts> is always recruiting, but people are all into this "raiding" thing right now and not really into awkwardly doing improv in cross-realm zones, so we're sort of quietly recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
casual scum hasn't been recruiting for months now, but i assure you that if we ever recruit we will post an advertisement on the bwr forums even though it won't do a whole lot of good for either us or the bwr forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
AA is passively recruiting. By that I mean, we can all invite anyone who's not a butt. But are not really looking for anything specific.

Might change after tonight when we figure out what we're doing raid-wise.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
The recruiting forum is a mess. Your post is about 3 pages back 1 min after you post. They really need to create subfoums for it.

I know we'd post both here and in the recruiting forums if we ever had a need. We'd rather have someone from on server than bring in someone unknown from off server.

I think there just aren't any other guilds on the server doing much recruiting at the moment, other than via trade.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Furious Makeouts> is always recruiting, but people are all into this "raiding" thing right now and not really into awkwardly doing improv in cross-realm zones, so we're sort of quietly recruiting.

I think we have a spot opening up on our main PantRy raid team, and we'll be recruiting for that. And by recruiting I mean jumping out of a windowless van dressed in black, shoving a bag over your head and careening off into the night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]