bump for wednesdays
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Monk
bump for thursdays

oh wait
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
aak,

I'm unclear as how you can see all those great "necklaces" with that blindfold on
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
his warlock is wearing ridiculous goggles that zoom in on necklaces
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Bat sonar.
Reply Quote
I apped yo shiz with my rogue on your website!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/31/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Friza
I apped yo shiz with my rogue on your website!

i apped a few days ago. now when i try to visit the site it just says "go !@#$ yourself kerbear" in bold. :(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
11/01/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Kerrath
"go !@#$ yourself kerbear"

working as intended

besides you're kerrbear not kerbear.

EDIT: your to you're
Edited by Filibuster on 11/1/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
yes, it is kerrbear. but the administrator (my inner detective suspects leeloo) banned me with the message "kerbear" which is completely inaccurate.

for all i know, this may have been a huge mistake. what if leeloo was banning someone with a name very similar to mine and mistook me for that person?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
gosh, that could very well be a possibility. we'll open an internal investigation!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i bet that this "kerbear" is a real scandalous rascal.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
he's a tauren
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Monk
10/31/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Joynal
Bat sonar.
This is true to an extent.

I tried bat sonar by screaming loudly everywhere I go. If someone punches me in the face I know there's someone nearby, so it kind of worked.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Rogue
How can you be sure that a bat didn't just fly into your face?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
According to this information I just necroed from several years ago, the gunship was, in fact, purchased.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
we had looked at the gunship and test drove it AND even filed a loan application. at the last minute, they said they were outsourcing production to china and then we never heard from them again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
07/30/2014 08:57 AMPosted by Filibuster
we had looked at the gunship and test drove it AND even filed a loan application. at the last minute, they said they were outsourcing production to china and then we never heard from them again.

That's not the information I got from this thing on page 2...

09/19/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Orielle
we've officially bought that gunship in stormwind. we would appreciate it if you do not park your dragons on it.

bump

One of those statements is either completely untrue, or very, very misleading. Do you guys do that with loot, too? "Oh, yeah, you can have those epic pants, if they drop." "Oh, well, you know, we were all set to distribute those epic pants, but too many people wanted them, so we sold them. We were going to divide the profits, but put them in the guild bank instead, so now those pants benefit everyone, AND you don't have to go through all the trouble of starting to wear pants."

No wonder you guys are always recruiting.

:P

(PUT IN AN EMOTICON SO YOU KNOW I'M NOT SRS. BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS UNDERSTANDING MY SENSE OF HUMOR. Which, to be fair, is maybe slightly twisted, sinister, and/or mean.)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
that orielle...always a kidder....ahem.

um...who wears pants?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]