Pals For Life! Leeroy Jenkins!!

90 Gnome Priest
Years and years ago, Pals For Life made an AWESOME video about a poor little gnome mage named Pompom who was quietly minding her own business trolling about Silverpine Forest. Pompom had endured the long travel only to be constantly harassed by the evil horde! But never fear, Pompom, you have friends in high places!

Out of nowhere, a very mighty druid would root the attacker where he stands. Pompom's friends would ride out to victory and demolish the evil horde that had attacked her!

I say all this to say....

Can anyone find this video? It's driving me insane! I modeled my gnomes; hair styles after it, because the video was SO FUNNY!

<3 you always Pals For Life!
~Tae
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/user/LSArchive might have it. I don't really remember where those ended up, but you reminded me of shenanigans with root and the c'thun trinket...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pals For Life is a pathetic attempt to try and Rejuvenate PALS 4 LIFE, and I can rightly say that because I was in the guild with LEEEEEEEROOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEENKKKKKKINNNNNSSSSSS.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NETHER THE ONLY PERSON YOU WERE EVER IN A GUILD WITH WAS FOR YOURSELF.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your argument is officially invalid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]