PVP - 3's LF Skilled Healer

85 Human Mage
The comps we are looking to run are:

Rogue / Mage / You
Enhance / Rogue / You

Looking for a skilled PVP healer for 3s, we have 2k+ experience and are looking for an equally geared/skilled healer to join our team.

Willing to work with any type of healer, skill is whats important here.

Post here or message me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
its not that hard to climb a team

and why? Cuz we want to? We enjoy pvp and want to play at a higher level before the season ends
Reply Quote
5 Human Warlock
08/02/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Guinn
If the DPS are competent and the healer is somewhat competent, I can see that. Unfortunately this is Auchindoun, lol. How many matches do you guys plan on doing per day? Per week? Do you guys have reasonable ratings goals per week? I simply ask because I feel like testing the waters out with a competent 3s team. ;D

He said 2k+ experienced not some scrub.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Did you lack the balls to post that on Gunslingru? It's okay, little one. We all alt-post at some point(Even though you seem to quite a bit when you are afraid of how someone is going to react).

P.S. Where are you at when the World PvP is going on? I never see you anywhere. ;D

Okay first off get my armory off of your Home Page, second you honestly think your good?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
its not that hard to climb a team

and why? Cuz we want to? We enjoy pvp and want to play at a higher level before the season ends

If the DPS are competent and the healer is somewhat competent, I can see that. Unfortunately this is Auchindoun, lol. How many matches do you guys plan on doing per day? Per week? Do you guys have reasonable ratings goals per week? I simply ask because I feel like testing the waters out with a competent 3s team. ;D

lol dis guy, watch out everyone we have a fully geared pally thinking he can take on the world. report back to me when you get gcd'd in one smoke/swap/dance with a rls
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Your armory on my homepage? LOLOL, you are barely worth the effort to even click on your name let alone set your armory to my homepage. Child, you might be around the top here on Auchindoun but that doesn't make you good in any sense of the word. You're a Challenger, good job. Let me guess, 2.2k with triple DPS? It makes me laugh when kids like you have to hop onto alts to talk trash when you don't even come out to play in the world.

auchindoun:
ßlàçkgûy ßustacrit gunslinguru
darkspear:
ßustacrit
kelthuzad:
sharding
tichondrius:
feverx

^Nice alt list, btw.

First of all I didn't run triple DPS, as much research as you did, you didn't do it all, You should make a wikipedia post with all you know about me, I didn't know I had a stalker, second yeah sure, check my alts out homie, half of them have more 2k achievs than you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Cute the terribad that destroyed you in one rune rotation in deepholm? Why you bubble with aura mastery on bro?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/02/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Guinn
Saying "Let me guess" equals "I know for sure", I take it? Stalker? Not at all. It's called a browser add-on so I can laugh at children like you who try to alt-post without people knowing it's them, especially when they try to talk !@#$ on their alt.

It's okay, in the end we all know your bad, they should post a restriction on this forum for 2k + because Ablinkin obviously did say he wanted 2k + not some kid stuck in 1,500.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I insisted on you coming down from that mount so I could show you how bad you were without the help. By the way I had a level 70 weapon equipped before you bubbled your aura mastery.

How about you worry less about me and more about yourself cuz it looks like the rumors were true about you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/02/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Guinn
Stuck in 1500s? That would be true if my personal rating actually was in the 1500s. The best part? I never stated I was pro but you obviously think you are a god at PvP. Tell me, why did your 3s team disband?

Because I disbanded it? What a dumb question, we're remaking team. Never stated I was pro, just 10 times beter than you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ask anyone that knows kid, anyone that knows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]