Cloudkeeper Legplates - Farming for Tmog Set

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys,
I'm on the hunt for a certain set of Plate Legs for Transmogrification, Cloudkeeper Legplates . However, I've looked and I've farmed AQ, MC, BWL and.. It has not dropped. I've checked the raid Loot drop lists, and it's not on them. But on the Cloudkeeper Legplates page it lists creatures from AQ, MC, BWL, as places & creatures where it drops..
Could someone please be so kind as to let me know where the best place to farm these legs please? And no, the AH does not have any. :P
Edited by Keladrylady on 7/30/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
the core hounds in mc have the best drop rate but the drop rate is pretty low to start with good luck tho :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
yeah, i had em drop while running MC off a corehound, almost didnt loot it too haha since you can solo MC once your keyed it seems like the best place to run weekly for w.e u need
Reply Quote
My friend is trying to get these pants, I'm farming Molten Core each week trying to get them.
She also runs it each week. Eventually we will get the pants. Lots of nice items dropping though so it's worth it. Just had nice green pants drop that are really good for transmog..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bought them twice. one was for 2,000g. and the other was 5,000g. but after that i'm not seeing them very cheap, i seen them go to 15,000g. but... farming for these, i'm one of the unlucky ones lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The core hounds no longer drop anything in MC. =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The core hounds no longer drop anything in MC. =(

This is not entirely true
They do still drop loot but very infrequently
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]