The Darkside is recruiting for MoP!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
The Darkside is openly recruiting all classes and roles for MoP! We will also be taking a look at all level 90 players for possible raid spots as we look to have a 13-14 man roster for raiding in MoP. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild with occasional PvPers.

About The Darkside:

The Darkside was formed at the end of Wrath of the Lich King. When Cataclysm launched we struggled as a guild to get a good raid team, but when Firelands hit we picked up our progress and managed to have a much better raid team. At that time we also established a 2nd raid team. When Dragon Soul launched both of our raid teams stepped up in a big way. At one point in time both of our raid teams were at the same progression which was 6/8 heroics at that time, with the installation of a 3rd ten man group doing 3/8 heroics. We have since merged the 3 groups in to 1 group due to loss of raiders because of being done with content. We are not apposed to starting more groups within the guild if the people and the raid leader is right.

About me as the GM of The Darkside:

I started playing the game about a year before the launch of Cataclysm. At first I just wanted to play a fun game, but I was then shown how to raid. I was in a guild that was merging with another guild but some people did not want to merge so I then created The Darkside and ever since that day I have been all about making The Darkside a successful guild. As many within the guild will tell you I am very guild oriented and want to see everyone in the guild to succeed. I am always the first to pass on loot to make others happy.

Some of our achievements include:

Realm 5th Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
Realm 4th Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz
Realm 3rd Heroic Hagara Stormbinder
Realm 3rd Heroic Ultraxion
Realm 4th Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn
Realm 5th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
Realm 3rd Heroic Madness of Deathwing
Realm 3rd Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider

If you are interested in possible raid spots please fill out an application at our website, but if you are just looking for some cool guildies to hang out with while you play and also the advantages of having a high leveled guild then just find someone online within The Darkside for an invite.

GM- Diakiri
Co/GM- Bobvac
Officer- Zachtaylor/Kimboslice
Officer- Cousincarl
Recruiter- Archangel
Recruiter- Trololololo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump.

Looking for a pro rogue for our main group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We are looking for an experienced Holy Pali for our core raid team for MoP. By experienced I just simply mean someone who is experienced with progression raiding and understands all aspects of progression raiding. Anyone interested reply here or see me in game. Add me to Real ID if you want @ smshaun33@gmail.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
OH and someone who is planning to play a mistweaver Monk in the Xpac. Hit me up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump for heals, so that I don't have to heal on my pally!
Reply Quote
Things go bump in the night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump and grind? question mark?
Reply Quote
My mind is telling me no.........
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
BUT MY BODY, MY BODY...
Reply Quote
IS TELLING ME YES... to find a pally healer!
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bumpity Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for anyone interested in monk healing
Reply Quote
Looking for some BAMF heals, yo.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.

Might have a lead on a pally healer, seems like a pretty cool dude.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]