►►► Incite is looking for more members! ◄◄◄

86 Human Warlock
Did I mention we haz grog and wenches?
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Hyjal, BT, and Sunwell last night. Uld 25 this weekend!
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Still looking for more quality people - please make sure you read our charters (and ask questions if you need clarification) at www.incitegaming.com!
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Setting up an Ulduar 25 for xmog and drakes tomorrow night at 8 p.m., feel free to take part!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Be careful if you decide to join. Vindican eats babies. Also, Lynore is mine. So back off.

EDIT: Vindican is Satan.
Edited by Astralkitty on 8/10/2012 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
No, I'm Santa! You're just dyslexic.
Edited by Vindican on 8/11/2012 4:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Mmm dylsexic santa
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
"There's only one fat guy in this house who brings presents, and his name ain't Santa" -
Bart Simpson

And it's true. I hold Kitty's pocket when we walk to chow. She's the best mama a fruit cup can buy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
You still looking for an elemental Shaman? I'm coming back after a year off, and am looking to get back into raiding/RBGs
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
08/12/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Notchedhorn
You still looking for an elemental Shaman? I'm coming back after a year off, and am looking to get back into raiding/RBGs

Hi Notchedhorn! Unfortunately, we do not currently have any available ranged slots for our 25m PVE roster, but in all likelihood, that may change as Mists gets closer and people's scheduled unexpectedly change. If you're looking for a surefire guaranteed thing at the moment, we wouldn't be able to give that to you.

However, if you're not opposed to focusing on RBGs while being a raid backup until a spot opens up (trust me, they're bound to open up sooner than later, due to RL and such), then by all means, I'd love to talk to you some more.

Our RBG team still needs quality folks, as we're in the early stages of prepping our comp(s) and strategies for the existing RBG rotation as well as the new BGs to be introduced in Mists. If you'd like to get in on the ground floor for that, please do reply.

The choice is yours, and whatever your decision, I wish you the best!
Edited by Vindican on 8/12/2012 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What is this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Its a circle jerk.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
It's more of an oval jerk, imo.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
+1 on the name
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
^
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
^
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We're a really great guild. Excluding Vindican.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
naturalkitty.gif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]