the ninja guilds and non ninja guilds

90 Blood Elf Warlock
i came back to this god forsaken game in late may when i finished teaching 4th grade for 2012...i had to pug my lock dk and pally in raids before i found a home..these are my pve raiding experiences:

ninja guilds:
fallen gods
swag
eternal dawn
lotus infinite

non ninja guilds:
eon
spare no allies
hellbent
into the mist
we sometimes get it
horde of the rings
vengence reborn
mad reach

just my opinon and experiences ..take it for what its worth...gl with drops if u read this...its one thing for your piece to drop...its another thing to win the roll...and yet another thing to actually recieve the piece after rolling....dont critique my spelling i know im a teacher.........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
these are my experiences this summer and this is meant as a warning for those u have to pug DS or BH, or even a stupid transmorg run...the only thing that seems to be safe from ninjaing is pvp and achievement runs.....if your in a guild and run with your guildies and friends sorry i wasted your time...if u have to pug raids in order to get gear or see content, i hope this helps u out...clearly the non ninja guilds outnumber the ninja guilds in my experiences these last 3 months....good luck......
Reply Quote
wow do you cry this much? i swear. we didn't ninja anything. dps rolled on a dps weapon and won HURRR DURR DATS NINJA'ING...no it's not. not to mention i've seen at least one person from all those guilds on your "non-ninja" list ninja stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
the guild <surreal insanity> is full of ninjalooters. they got me good last week, pls add them to the ninja list

shame too cause theyre the best guild on the server but they clearly got there by ninjalooting
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm beyond shocked that INVICTUS is not on this list.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
healerchat !@#$ing ninjas like there's no tomorrow. f'ing dbags idk why i put up with them.
Reply Quote
08/02/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Fleurs
healerchat !@#$ing ninjas like there's no tomorrow. f'ing dbags idk why i put up with them.

yeah i don't know either. he's mad cause a dps rolled on gurth as DW frost and won it. Even though the dk passed it to the warrior who was crying just as much *cough* ssizzle *cough* that still makes us a ninja guild! HUZZAH
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/03/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Vivéc

yeah i don't know either. he's mad cause a dps rolled on gurth as DW frost and won it. Even though the dk passed it to the warrior who was crying just as much *cough* ssizzle *cough* that still makes us a ninja guild! HUZZAH

You seem a bit mad yourself since you keep replying to his posts. Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
oh not at all, i find it rather entertaining he brought this to the burning legion forums for everyone to see :D makes me happy<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
HC
please put healerchat as a ninja guild fleurs here took both Vial of Shadows and Seal of Primordial Shadow without rolling
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
LOL R U HATING CUZ MY OS IS MORE GEARED THAN UR MS?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
HC
no im mad cuz the sandwich you made several days ago was horrible, that and you wont release your vice-grip off my nuts
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
wut can i say, i like bein in control
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
Our raid carries our raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
not going to say 100% i dont have ninjas in my guild bc once you get so many guild members its hard to keep track but as i find out about these guild members i remove them so i do appologize for any inconvenence he/she or even they have caused you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
mad reach ninja'd my virginity.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
09/11/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Titanofdeath
not going to say 100% i dont have ninjas in my guild bc once you get so many guild members its hard to keep track but as i find out about these guild members i remove them so i do appologize for any inconvenence he/she or even they have caused you.

I hate you and your guild because of what your members did. !@#$%^-.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Because this is a huge deal.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
09/14/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Experience
mad reach ninja'd my virginity.

you ganked mine...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]