What should I get first?

90 Worgen Death Knight
Im new to PvP and im enjoying it so my question what should I buy first, the pvp armor set or weapons? Also do I still have to earn 7000+ honor points total to unlock the ability to buy the weapons?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What I normally do is buy the trinket first. Then get the helm/shoulders/chest/legs then replace everything else as I get the honor. I don't normally bother with weapons until last unless my current weapon is totally worthless.

And yes, you still need to have earned a total of 7800(?) honor for the season to be able to get the weapons/relic
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think you need like...7k-8k honor points from the season to start buying gear? Not entirely sure about regular gear. For the conquest pvp gear its like..7650 for the season for conquest points you need to earn in order to unlock the real goodies.

As far as what to buy first, I normally go chest, legs first. Then probably feet, gloves, waist. Shoulders and headpiece last. Then weapon dead last. But do whichever way you think work best for you. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]