Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
With the patch on the way that will bring the new talents and 50% base resil, I wanted to write down a few predictions.
1) People will call each other bad for not being able to kill them in duels.
2) Deathknights will still spec Blood and think it will be a viable pvp spec outside of FC positions.
3) Ferals will not understand changes to bear form and blame Blizzard for ruining pvp.
4) Even more DPS will reroll to a tank/healer spec to feel more invincible with 75-90% resilience.
5) Many players will threaten to quit due to the lack of understanding of changes and the frustration it will lead to.
We'll see how those play out soon.
1) Resil on beta/ptr won't go live
2) People(bads) will initially hate MoP soley because it is different
3) People(bads) will make their final judgment on the expansion and pvp just from playing the prepatch.
4) TB heroes(bads) quit the game because they get 1v3'd on regular basis.
Edited by Quasìmodo on 7/31/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.