What is an Order 42 and why....

85 Blood Elf Paladin
What is an order 42 and why are there members of factions whom are at war with each other seemingly working with each other in character?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Order 42 constitutes that you must have proper documentation to pass through the Dark Portal. The Karma Police (an Alliance AND Horde guild) have taken it upon themselves to ensure the safety of all passing through the area legally.

Please present your papers and there will be no problem.

That is all.

Move along.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
interesting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyUKnCf0YY
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You all will die.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Rogue
All you have to do get on your flying mount, and take city portal to the Blasted Lands, from whence you go airborne right away as soon as you zone in...and then you pile drive for the portal.

The thing you have to do is stay mounted on your flying mount regardless. Once through the portal you're home free.

I've had a few dozen encounters with allys trying the whole ambush thing and that is what I do to break the blockade.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
I've still not seen "Order 42" in action.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I've seen them try it a few times. Karma Police of the Horde, know that I will roflstomp your goofy blockade on sight and initiate my own if I encounter any resistance at the Dark Portal. Unless you can explain exactly how one is to "show their papers" before getting ganked.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
((

So much anger about an RP situation. Sadness.

))
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Scattershart
I've seen them try it a few times. Karma Police of the Horde, know that I will roflstomp your goofy blockade on sight and initiate my own if I encounter any resistance at the Dark Portal. Unless you can explain exactly how one is to "show their papers" before getting ganked.

I don't think that you have figured out how this whole scenario goes down.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
08/03/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Scattershart

Sir, please try to remain calm. These orders are in place for your protection.

All you have to do upon usage of the Stormwind portal to Blasted Lands (for entrance to Outland ONLY as outlined in Order 42, Section 2) is present your papers to the Horde Karma Police officer on duty and you will be granted safe passage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*Scoffs*

It's the self imposed will, of a group of self-righteous knuckle draggers who think they have a right to create and enforce the "law". Pay them no mind...they are easily dispatched once you know where they are going to be. And if your not alone well...getting past them or sending them running is all the more likely.

*Makes a small pout with her lips as she looks at Viktor*

I did not think you would fall to the influence of these idiots...it is a shame to see you align with such wretches.

Edit: I spell good -_-
Edited by Emzela on 8/3/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Oppressing the free peoples of Azeroth with your frivolous restrictions... Heed my words, Karma Police: Should we meet 1 on 1, you'd best take to skies. There is no safe ground in my
presence.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Oppressing the free peoples of Azeroth with your frivolous restrictions... Heed my words, Karma Police: Should we meet 1 on 1, you'd best take to skies. There is no safe ground in my
presence.

Any action taken to bypass this procedure will been as aggression and dealt with as such. You have been properly warned and have time enough to procure your papers, sir. I suggest you do so at once!
Edited by Malíce on 8/3/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Orc Rogue
presence.

Any action taken to bypass this procedure will been as aggression and dealt with as such. You have been properly warned and have time enough to procure your papers, sir. I suggest you do so at once!

Now Malice, come on...what are they paying you?
50s a week?
You got bills, right, and 50s a week...barely enough to feed yourself, much less anyone else, including pets...you got pets, right?

Come on, you're a former Death Knight of Arthas, may his soul forever be consumed by zombie gnomes. You commanded legions, and still do if my eyes don't betray me, and yet you'll settle for a pittance of a paycheck when you can roll in gold?

Come, I'm sure we can reach an "agreement." There are lots of sounds around the Dark Portal, some are easily ignored, and you know, you can't go chasing after every sound can you?
It's ridiculous to even have that demand placed on you...so, you know...ignore some of those sounds...and who knows...a bill of yours suddenly comes back "paid in full" is just one of those niceties that restores faith in your fellow Horde.

What'd ya'say?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Order 42 constitutes that you must have proper documentation to pass through the Dark Portal. The Karma Police (an Alliance AND Horde guild) have taken it upon themselves to ensure the safety of all passing through the area legally.

Please present your papers and there will be no problem.

That is all.

Move along.

Papers, papers....Vhere are your papers!?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

*Makes a small pout with her lips as she looks at Viktor*

I did not think you would fall to the influence of these idiots...it is a shame to see you align with such wretches.

Ma'am, calm down.

Protecting the peace is a thankless job, but we don't do it for the money. We don't do it for the fame, and we don't do it for the factions.

We do it for the children.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
[quote]
Protecting the peace is a thankless job, but we don't do it for the money. We don't do it for the fame, and we don't do it for the factions.

We do it for the children.

Could not have said it better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]