Phase Two (25man) LF Exceptional Players

<Phase Two>

Server: Blade’s Edge (PST) Horde
Raid Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6-9pm (PST)
Application: http://phasetwo.us/recruitment

Current 25 man Progression:
Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 4/6 Heroic
Heart of Fear: 6/6
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4

Phase Two is a well established progression oriented guild currently raiding 25 man Mist of Pandaria content. We have been at the top or near the top of progression on our server since B.C. Our goal is to advance as a guild through 25 man end-game content by conquering new raid encounters and rewarding our members. In order to accomplish this we use a loot council to distribute loot.

Aside from raiding, a lot of our members also work on old world achievements or reputations and PvP. All members are expected to act as adults and to moderate their behavior to a degree. They are also expected to be constructive and reasonable with any concerns or criticisms.

With that said we are a group of people that like to have fun, sometimes at someone’s expense. Things can sometimes get a bit obnoxious, but it is in good fun. If you have a good attitude and don’t take yourself too seriously, we will get along fine.

We are currently interested in:
Mage
Balance Druid
Feral Druid
Warrior (Dps)
Deathknight (Dps)

As always if your class isn't listed and you are an exceptional player we encourage you to apply.

What we expect:
-You should be able to maintain more than 75% attendance. We understand that real life things come up and are very understanding when we have advanced knowledge of conflicts.
-You should come to raids fully prepared.
-You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec.
-You should plan an upgrade path for your gear.
-Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
-Be able to follow instructions and take or offer constructive criticism

If you are interested please visit our website http://phasetwo.us or contact Ribeyes, Cedrick or Penguintamer in game.
Edited by Ribeyes on 2/26/2013 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hail Ribeyes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What a great guy
Reply Quote
Hello my friends
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
holy crap, sal.. that xmog makes my eyes go O_O then >.<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You mad or something Morc
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'd like to join, I also have an 85 druid, 80 Hunter, 80 Paladin, 80 Rogue and every other class over level 40. I havent played in about a 9 months however I was a hardcore raider back in the Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King. I am experienced as a main tank and DPS and have practiced healing on my Druid.

In any case, I would love the opportunity to gear up and raid with you in the next expansion.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
08/06/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Penguintamer

you calling me Emil or something?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

you calling me Emil or something?

ily
Edited by Salagord on 8/7/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

ily

<3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/07/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Ribeyes
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You too big guy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Please take your roleplay to another thread. Holypenguin doesn't appreciate it in her guild's recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Don't trust that Ribeyes guy, I heard he has an Alliance alt.
Reply Quote
Bump, any amazing non-melee heading into MoP would be great
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
bump
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
oh you guyssssssssssssss
Reply Quote
BUMP

If you level fast and like to raid and have a good time look me up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump again :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]