Bounty Hunter anyone?

95 Human Paladin
Quote from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147396074

This sounds fun, I'd be willing to post "bounties" if people are interested:

What is the Bounty Hunter?

Its exactly what it sounds like, a bounty hunter system. Basically you can place a gold reward on a member of the opposing faction whenever you feel like it. Anyone from the opposite faction that kills the bounty target gets to collect the gold you put up. Sounds pretty simple right? Well it is, the bounties can be any number of gold from 10g to 100,000g just remember that whatever the amount, you must pay up if your target is killed according to the rules.

Why did I bring this game here?

With all the current World PVP that is going on I wanted to localize it and make it a little bit more fun while still promoting it, and lets face it there's plenty of players that want someone dead but are unable to do it for one of two reasons, they can't due to a same faction problem, or they just can't.

Rules of the Bounty Hunter

No raid groups, no parties, no double teaming, no staged kills, no kills right after a player finishes a duel, no PVP event kills (TB/WG), and no battleground kills. The only kills that count are one on one, AFK players are free game and will count.

If you put a bounty on someone, I expect you to pay up, if you don't have the gold at the time you place the bounty, then don't bother.

Players of the same faction are free game if you find a way to kill them (Gurubashi Arena/Darkmoon Faire.

Do not stage kills, it is cheap and frankly unfair.

You may use Alliance/Horde alts to find someone in order to track them down.
    Kills must be screenshoted one of two ways.
    •1. The character is still in his body (hasn't released), and you have your map open showing the date to prevent any backdated kills.
    •2. The character is not in his body so you have your combat log open showing that you got the killing blow and your map is open showing the date.
    I will not accept kills without one of the above mentioned screenshots.

Now these rules are implemented automatically, but for anyone that is not me posting a bounty you may set your own rules such as "Have to spam /hug prior to release" and that will be followed or the SS will not be accepted.

Keep your trash talking out of my thread, keep all nonsense out of my thread in order to prevent a quick cap of said thread.

Below on the third post you will find all of the current bounties on Alliance, and Horde, you will also find all of the past bounties or claimed bounties.

Now that we've got the rules and wall of text out of the way, I would just like to say,

Happy Hunting to All.
Edited by Boudecca on 8/2/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Oooh, stay posted for our first Fizzcrank "bounty". Any guesses?

Please bear in mind I am merely acting as an Agent and in no way do these "bounties" reflect my personal opinion of those hunted.

Make sure you read the above rules carefully as well as any additional requirements specified by the person paying the reward.

Please, lets keep this respectful and all in fun.
Edited by Boudecca on 8/1/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
<-------
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Fizzcrank's first "hunted" is Alliance's one and only Peàk

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Pe%c3%a0k/simple

Reward: 2000g
Bonus: 250g if killed by Horde Player in Alliance territory

Please read the above rules and conditions carefully!
Screenshots MUST be provided as above.
Use a image sharing site such as http://imgur.com/ and provide the link here.
I have toon's prepared to pay bounty to either faction and will contact you via game mail to set up payment.

Additional Conditions :
Peàk cannot be killed by a member of his own guild. If "killer" leaves Volatile guild, they must join another guild before they hunt down Peàk.
Edited by Boudecca on 8/2/2012 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
<------ 2nd
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
Can i queue into him in 2s and get a 1v1 with him? Ill take some SS's during the fight and stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Question - How are we, Alliance players, supposed to kill him outside of 2s/3s/5s, which would be considered Xv1 and be invalid anyways?
Edited by Brøfist on 8/2/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Dear Mr Tauran, do you mean wargame or duel?

If a duel, he won't be "dead"

A wargame would be considered a battleground kill imo.

No raid groups, no parties, no double teaming, no staged kills, no kills right after a player finishes a duel, no PVP event kills (TB/WG), and no battleground kills. The only kills that count are one on one, AFK players are free game and will count.
Edited by Boudecca on 8/2/2012 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
08/02/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Brøfist
Question - How are we, Alliance players, supposed to kill him outside of 2s/3s/5s, which would be considered Xv1 and be invalid anyways?

Players of the same faction are free game if you find a way to kill them (Gurubashi Arena/Darkmoon Faire.
Edited by Boudecca on 8/2/2012 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/02/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Boudecca

Too bad, I've never seen him at either of them, and trying to kill a specific person in the DM without a group is like trying to eat while being punched in the stomach repeatedly.
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
08/02/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Brøfist
trying to eat while being punched in the stomach repeatedly.
OMG LOL

08/02/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Boudecca
Damn. What if only one person from each party entered the wargame >.<
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
trying to eat while being punched in the stomach repeatedly.
OMG LOL

Damn. What if only one person from each party entered the wargame >.<

Well, he would have to go willingly for one... and then does that become "staged" ?

I will inquire with our "sponsor" and get back to you.

I realize this is hard with PVE server and hope it gets easier come MoP
Edited by Boudecca on 8/2/2012 1:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Sorry no wargames. Too easy to stage
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
08/02/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Boudecca
Sorry no wargames. Too easy to stage
Okay. Thanks for checking though! :D
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Ok seeing that this is a PvE server, we're going to have to make some concessions.

If Peak is killed during a raid or deathmatch group. The first to post the screenshot as above rules will collect the reward. Should you choose to divide it amongst your group is up to you.

eg. Horde raids on SW king and kills Peak in the onslaught......hint hint :P
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
<------ 2nd

lol i'm sure you're time will come
Reply Quote
<------ 2nd

Nobody will ever, EVER get the jump on me. Good luck friends, if you want me as bounty, you better post a TON of gold.
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight

Nobody will ever, EVER get the jump on me. Good luck friends, if you want me as bounty, you better post a TON of gold.
rogue never dies lol
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior

rogue never dies lol

Fire mage
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight

rogue never dies lol

Fire mage
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I think you missed the idea....................................................................................... derp rogues
Edited by Likessnow on 8/2/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]