WTS Level 25 Guild

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm transferring my gold & stuff to whisperwind sometime soon. The guild only has one member now, all toons are mine. It was purchased about 6 months ago, and transferred from another server to dawnbringer. 6 bank tabs and some of the important achievements.

I can rename the guild upon transfer, so you can pick the name, good faith deposit before transfer if you want a name I wouldn't be happy to keep. I would be happy to get on vent or real id with you to work out the details of transfer, and so everyone is comfortable, as this will be a large transaction. 250k is the asking price, but willing to entertain other offers.

I may decide to transfer another of my toons, instead of this one, if that is the case, the sale would be delayed by 7 days. Respond here, or in game mail to my whisperwind toon, Nor.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Im not sure if you would like to transfer it to KJ but I would not come close to 250k. Im thinking more in the range of mid 100s
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Email armyrecon@gmal.com or Skype Stone19delta if you wish. I am interested if your up for negotiating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]