Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Updated to add Group 2 progress.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Priest healer would work too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Updated recruitment needs and progression.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump for more raiders.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
1 Healer and 1 dps or 2 healers still needed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Still need 2 healers or a healer and spell haste dps.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm currently a 63ilv healer that can make your times if you still need me let me know in form and ill send you my in game id
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
At the moment we aren't looking for a priest healer, but if you have any of the others we are looking for we'd be happy to give you a try.

Looking for a Restoration Shaman and a Holy Pally or a Holy Pally and Balance Druid or a Elemental Shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Afternoon raider bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just applied to your guild probably under Malumar, Havent used that web service in awhile feel free to send me ingame mail about application or an email. Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Still in need of a Restoration Shaman and a Holy Pally or a Holy Pally and Balance Druid or a Elemental Shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Late night bump.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Still need a Restoration Shaman and a Holy Pally or a Holy Pally and Balance Druid or a Elemental Shaman and run is tomorrow, so head to the site and apply or contact an officer in game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Run is tonight and we're still in need of a few more bodies. Check the first post for recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Filled the spell haste spot so now only in need of a Holy Paladin. A healing priest might work too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump for Paladin healer.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Monday morning bump.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Now seeking two ranged dps (prefer Mage/Priest/Warlock) and still in need of a Holy Paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
We filled one dps spot and are now in need of a Holy Paladin and a Mage of any spec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]