Dear Maiev

85 Night Elf Druid
I have been on this server longer than any other. I have plenty of good memories with lots of people here and I wish you all the best of luck. Keep trying to bubble hearth and complain about how hard reg Ultrax is. I'm sure I'll continue to troll the forums. Feel free to invite me to random things over realid and skype. Will miss you lots. Some of you. Others are smelly. Yuck, take a bath.

May you one day be as fantastic a server as you were when I got here.

Really am sad to leave even though I'm only leaving because I can't stand it here. Good times. <3

Trent/Razzberry/Khazidhea/Holocást/Fandie/Trashpull/Shámoo/Lumpee/Aznprncssxo
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
cya
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
adios tweeks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
TROLOLOLOL'D
Edited by Grimreaper on 7/31/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/31/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Grimreaper
TROLOLOLOL'D

what
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Magtheridon
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
"WAAHH BYE MAIEV I'VE BEEN PLAYING ON YOU FOR LIKE 9 MONTHS. SAY 'ILY' SO I FEEL GOOD. GONNA LIST 90 CHAR NAMES SO YOU CAN PRETEND TO KNOW ME... :("

WHY THE FK ARE YOU LEAVING ME FGT
Only place to put my penís in is my own hole, now. Fk you how bout that.

Bítch..

Love, Filthy <3

P.S. Prob xferring off with you. Call me, bby
Edited by Filthqt on 8/4/2012 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Inc forum ban
Edited by Filthqt on 8/4/2012 5:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
nerds you all suck you were all trash good riddance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wtf Munoz. I don't answer 2 of your midnight calls and suddenly you stop calling me? Ouch.

Anyway Maiev is awful, it isn't gonna be good again for a long time. I'm with Trigo and Leafea on Mag, even tho Trigo is a jerk and never online. Just meeting new people atm, glads and stuff there is pretty cool to see once again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wtf Munoz. I don't answer 2 of your midnight calls and suddenly you stop calling me? Ouch.

Anyway Maiev is awful, it isn't gonna be good again for a long time. I'm with Trigo and Leafea on Mag, even tho Trigo is a jerk and never online. Just meeting new people atm, glads and stuff there is pretty cool to see once again.

YOU' SEE IT IN MOP TRUST ME
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
raz how long have you been on this server?
i mean i was on least 07 i think some time durring the burrning crusade xpack... 5 years or so.
well im sorry to see you go have fun were ever you may end up :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think I'll actually go to Emerald Dream. I came to Mag for Trigo and Leafea. Trigo doesn't play and Leafea always finds us bad partners QQ.

ED is gonna be sick in MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]