Dear Maiev

90 Night Elf Druid
Idk where else to go lol. Magtheridon is seriously the most awkward server. Multiboxers galore on Horde side means there is no wpvp. When they attack elwynn everyone just stands there for fear of being 1shot by 9 frost DKs. This causes pretty much everyone to constantly be reserved and not friendly to other people for fear of making a connection with them. So in the end, I'll do things like ask general chat 'hey everyone whats good today?' and the reply is always silence or one random person saying '??'. Guild chat from the only 3 guilds I've been in is the same. I ask trade if any guilds that pvp are recruiting, people tell me they aren't recruiting, or there aren't any pvp guilds. There are gladiators and arena masters abundant, but no pvp guilds. Wut.

When I get a reply in trade asking for 3s or 5s, I always get some random person (who is usually quite good) asking to cap in 2s.

When I came to ED I made a forum post about being new. I got like 3000 gold in the mail, people were giving me ports for no tip. ED is like the friendliest server ever, and while I have no science to support myself, I think it is because the wpvp creates a community bond. Idk man.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
RP Officer Patch here hailing from ED. What is your RP backstory?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Crew definitely not best pvp guild on ED. Problem Solved #1

Edit: Some RP guilds are cool but the pack isnt one of them. Heres their recruitment video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpj2vpYt9FY&feature=g-u-u
Edited by Patch on 8/24/2012 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Crew will always be #1. It already has me, Lockdowne, AND Combobreaker. (No pictures please.)

Weren't you watching the stream when Rzn and Filo got pooped on? That wasn't anyone from Problem Solved...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]