Thunderlord Stream List

81 Human Paladin
I know a bunch of people have streams so lets compile a thread so we can follow whoever
Put down whichever you do and a link to your stream

If you want to learn how to stream then go here
http://www.ffsplit.com/?page_id=14

PvP :
http://www.twitch.tv/calibri

PvE :
www.justin.tv/lethalea

Misc :
twitch.tv/lokidisciple
Twitch.tv/drrowe (League of why is Dota too hard)
Edited by Calibri on 8/13/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
PVE: www.justin.tv/lethalea
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
both of your streams are bad

streaming whatever i'm currently playing: twitch.tv/lokidisciple
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
loki's so silly
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
both of your streams are bad

streaming whatever i'm currently playing: twitch.tv/lokidisciple

If your stream isn't your balding head breaking a sweat while PVE'ing I'm gonna be disappointed.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
08/02/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Gg
If your stream isn't your balding head breaking a sweat while PVE'ing I'm gonna be disappointed.

How quickly you get upset and seem to be bitter at everyone makes a little more sense now that it is obvious you are insecure about doing some cyberstalking of another guy, bahaha
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
That sentence didn't make sense. Regardless this comes up because someone posted a picture of you and Selanda whilst we were on the topic of people who 'dont try' in regards to physical appearance. Protips: A good haircut and not shopping for clothes at K-mart will help you greatly. Anyways, carry on with your stream, I'm sure people want to watch your world 500th kill of heroic Madness.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Atleast we've killed heroic madness, hater
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
08/02/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Lethalea
Atleast we've killed heroic madness, hater

Oh no, my weak spot! How did you know?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Cause you told me on that date remember?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
08/02/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Lethalea
Cause you told me on that date remember?

I totally forgot, damn.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I question your !@#$%^-credentials, to which you retort with an insult to style, which I couldn't care less about

Does all your anger and frustration and need to troll come from your fear of being thrown out of your parents' house when you have to come out of the closet to them, cause I've heard that can be a difficult thing to do

I have no problem with your life choice, but you should probably own up to it and stop letting your inner frustrations get the best of you.
Edited by Lokidisciple on 8/3/2012 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Some real stinger insults flying around in this thread? When is recess? and does anyone want to play tag with me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/03/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Specialsauce
Some real stinger insults flying around in this thread? When is recess? and does anyone want to play tag with me?

I'll trade you my apple for your Pringles.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
08/03/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Ishkandir

That's not a very fair trade.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/03/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Methusula

That's not a very fair trade.

!@#$ you apples are delicious.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I question your !@#$%^-credentials, to which you retort with an insult to style, which I couldn't care less about

Does all your anger and frustration and need to troll come from your fear of being thrown out of your parents' house when you have to come out of the closet to them, cause I've heard that can be a difficult thing to do

I have no problem with your life choice, but you should probably own up to it and stop letting your inner frustrations get the best of you.

I'm amused at how you insinuate that I'm a !@#$%^-*!@ because I don't wear an outfit that can be purchased for the same amount as a McDonalds Bigmac combo meal. Not that being a #$%^-*!@#$ is a bad thing anyways, not that I would expect anymore from a bigoted lesser educated nonsapient individual such as yourself, than to hate on someone because they're gay. Probly mad becuase they get prettier girls than yourself.

I'm glad I can't type anything on the forums without it censoring a random word somewhere. :\
Edited by Gg on 8/3/2012 6:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd steam, but really, who in their right mind would watch Moonkin BGs?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
08/05/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Xerii
I'd steam, but really, who in their right mind would watch Moonkin BGs?

75% of Shattered, that's about the amount that have Boomkin alts now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gg confirmed. 75% of Shattered are not in their right minds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]