Weekly World PvP!

88 Blood Elf Priest
Where shall we pvp this time guys and gals?We did halaa in nagrand already,and I'm getting lots of votes on these zones: Gurubashi Arena,Coldara platforms(located in northrend),Hillsbrad Foothills,Tarren Mill,or South Shore.
I really dont think gurubashi arena is a good idea. just saying.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
Please comment which zone you believe would be good for this! (does not have to be any of them i named, but cannot be a major city!)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hillsbrad Foothills for good old time sake! and this time i promise to show up!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Keep it up. Halaa was fun. Zulubad needs such events.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Even the best of players cannot do much when outnumbered 3 to 1.
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Necrominaj
Even the best of players cannot do much when outnumbered 3 to 1.

Agreed, i think it should be balanced a lot better; there was maybe 3-4 little skirmishes but it was always a small group vs 15+ horde. Hopefully this time if there's only 20 alliance the horde group should be cut a bit to make it even, i would even go as far as saying kick the people who signed up late
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Im with aybeybey on this one hillsbrad ftw!AYBEYBEY FOR PRESIDENT.I have seen Necrominaj solo 40 mans.Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Did this happen last week? Or are we shooting for an event this Friday?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]