Cruelty!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sorry Delta if you can only hit 1900 by Kintor and Trax carrying you, unable to pop any cooldowns until somone is dead.
Again, at least I can dispel. If anything else, I can dispel, so my teammates can carry me more than they can carry you.

Alright mr. 1902 personal 3s rating, mine is 1955 as KFC aka terribad comp.

/sigh
Edited by Ðëlta on 8/4/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm sorry Delta if you can only hit 1900 by Kintor and Trax carrying you, unable to pop any cooldowns until somone is dead.
Again, at least I can dispel. If anything else, I can dispel, so my teammates can carry me more than they can carry you.

Alright mr. 1902 personal 3s rating, mine is 1955 as KFC aka terribad comp.

/sigh

Take disc aff lock firemage to 2200 2 seasons in a row then you can talk. KFC was a legit comp back in the day. Stop acting like you're good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Påintråin
Take disc aff lock firemage to 2200 2 seasons in a row then you can talk. KFC was a legit comp back in the day. Stop acting like you're good.

Not acting, not saying, sorry that you enjoy trolling forums dude
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
Is this 1800 hero really showing about running KFC to 1900? hahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/04/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Ðëlta

Not acting, not saying, sorry that you enjoy trolling forums dude

Sorry that you enjoy talkin big !@#$ being a 1800 tops pally. On a good day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Played one season and you've played many more, who cares. No reaction, no reason to troll.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/04/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Ðëlta
Played one season and you've played many more, who cares. No reaction, no reason to troll.

Apparently you care Mr #1 KFC cleave on rampage.

Oh wait #2. Get off your high horse bruh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Delta is my 2's partner, he's the best pally on server in my opinion. Honestly no one here has !@#$ on Delta, I'd take him any day over that Projectzero kid.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Delta. Let's do it.
I won't call you back.
But I just wanna touch your talala.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Cranium stop trolling, I understand you wish you were an 1800 pally like Delta, but you're clearly skill capped at 1650....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Ravefang
Delta is my 2's partner, he's the best pally on server in my opinion. Honestly no one here has !@#$ on Delta, I'd take him any day over that Projectzero kid.

+1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/04/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Projectzero

+1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Well !@#$..Now I am just sorry for ever making this thread. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Whoa whoa WHOA.... Am I getting made fun of here?! That's so sad...

I love how you take my obvious joke of a post and use it to insult me because I haven't hit 2.2k in arenas :(

But hey, I am sitting at 2200 in RBG's, so that makes me better than you, right Delta? I'm sure you'll say I was carried. But hey, if I was, then at least my carry made it to 2200 instead of 1900, right??

Let me know if you want to see the cool, red paladin gear. I'll come sit outside Org for you. It's pretty. And it says elite on it. I like things that say elite.

PS: I've played with Craniums pally, and he does in fact dispel. I liked it.

PPS: Delta, didn't we run into you on alts in the 1700 bracket and beat you? Pretty sure bro...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
mmm i love me some hostility in the morninn
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Horde drama is the best drama.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I sadfaced all over dis thread. I also !@#$%^ed at one point when seeing hellsentz but that was out of excitement.

Edit: Didnt know the word s.p.l.o.o.g.e. would be blanked out...interesting. O_O Also...Deb...can...can I touch your Malefic horns? o_o
Edited by Silvor on 8/6/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Some ppl just don't appreciate a good joke :(

By the way, that happens to many a goblin Silvor, don't let it get you down... Or up... If you know what I mean
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
OH HO HO I C WHT U DID DER :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]