Hi Guys!

90 Human Death Knight
Just wanted to say as much as I do not miss the furnace I do miss most of you! If you didnt already know, I xferred our guild to Bleeding Hollow alliance. If any of you are looking to xfer or already did xfer and don't like where you are at, I would highly suggest BH. All of the things I enjoyed about the furnace are here and all the of things I did not, are not here. The ratio of Alliance vs Horde is 55/45 so you always get into TB , they take world pvp very seriously and most of the players that do are 1500 heros so it makes it super fun to 3v15 these kids. The 10 man raiding guilds on this server consist of some of the best world and there is a huge pool of exceptional pve'rs which I really like for raiding purposes. So far the following people are over here with me and depending on who you are and how you can help I would entertain the idea of helping you get a paid xfer and gold when you get here!!

Zimbee
Roflcopter
Keklyz
Hooky
Xanniran
Chriscoz
Palg/Ayiin
Hearthledger
Azaselqt/Christianlol
Stormkurt(skumtits)
Stunzftw
Musiic
Snarf
Ve
Jerald
Pallymyster
Papag
Riyal
Chonged

and if there is anyone I missed I apologize

add me on realid if you want! zakman@gmail.com and sbader7248@yahoo.com

You have a home here on BH and I am telling you this server rocks.

I have been on KT, Tich, and I feel most at home here. The best way I can describe it is , blood furnace 2.0 with high pop, almost perfect ratio of players, higher quality and quantity of 10 man pve guilds than I have seen on any server. People taking duels very seriously , which was always BF. AND OMG ITS SOO MUCH FUN TO TROLL TRADE CHAT!!

SOOO IF YOU MISS THE BEEZY AS MUCH AS I MISS YOU ALL COME OVER AND WOW IT UP IN MOP WITH THE ONE AND ONLY WORST DK ON BLOOD FURNACE ..... TEEBEEZY!!

<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
aka
"Guys, I'm lonely and I need friends again :'(..."
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
and remi just got banned from vent
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA Remi can't get carried to having Vent privileges. W!LL CY@ PEEEAACEEEEE
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I AM MOGAR
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
You forgot my !@#$% Karil
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
you guys blow
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/31/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Eppicc
you guys blow

not as much as your tight pants

heh
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
nerds
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
heh
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
heh dat drunk singing zimbeee
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
.............keklyz...............................................

Edited by Synkz on 7/31/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Man I would love to get off Badfurnace there no one here, i got back 2days ago and i realized why i left everyone here is bad, i join a rbg with idiots who didn't know what to do and end up having to lead the !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tanked my already sub-par rating 40 points.
Cause know one knew how to call out there focus or how to call out when they used an interrupt like leading a flock of sheep with downs.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
What's up guys, I've been thinking about coming back myself latley. I'll let you know here or ill see you guys on real id, and if its actually a decent server, makes it even more tempting. talk to you guys soon.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
07/31/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Kaelïs
What's up guys, I've been thinking about coming back myself latley. I'll let you know here or ill see you guys on real id, and if its actually a decent server, makes it even more tempting. talk to you guys soon.

if this guy returns i will return
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
go !@#$ yerself changers!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
chonged is the best guy ever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]