[wtb] Haunted Memento

85 Orc Death Knight
Send me an in-game mail or message. You can also post here as I check the forums frequently.
Edited by Arog on 8/1/2012 1:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I have one but you can't have it *Sinister laugh*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Finally! Someone appreciates my constant companion of so many years. Even if it is stinky horde types.

I've been kicked from a couple raids over the years because I would not remove it from my bag.

Once, the request came from a hunter with a fairly large flying pet. In a raid. /facepalm

I loves my smokey wraith!
Edited by Bethann on 8/1/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Maybe that's why the silly flight path bug with it hasn't been fixed - to try to encourage some of us to consider selling.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
08/01/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Eilethalua
Maybe that's why the silly flight path bug with it hasn't been fixed - to try to encourage some of us to consider selling.

OMG! Is that why I keep suddenly switching directions and then back if I take a FP?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Finally! Someone appreciates my constant companion of so many years. Even if it is stinky horde types.

I've been kicked from a couple raids over the years because I would not remove it from my bag.

Once, the request came from a hunter with a fairly large flying pet. In a raid. /facepalm

I loves my smokey wraith!

Why would anyone kick you for that?......

If it's a graphics issue, tell them to stop trying to play WoW on a toaster.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i play wow on a graphing calculator
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/01/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Zered
i play wow on a graphing calculator

Well at least it'll have the processing power necessary to run the combat log.

This is assuming it's at least a TI-83 of course.
Edited by Raintola on 8/1/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
OMG! Is that why I keep suddenly switching directions and then back if I take a FP?

Yups. If you watch, you do the /cower emote each and every time - much the way you do logging in when it first appears by you.

It goes away if you drop the memento in the bank ... but I've never had that much bank space (any) and never think about it until I'm in flight and alt-tabbing so I don't go bonkers.

08/01/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Raintola
Why would anyone kick you for that?......

<.< They were fun / funny to have back at the beginning of Wrath in Naxx. Especially because the wraith would fall behind and then come bobbing around a corner making half the raid jump thinking it was a legitimate mob.
Edited by Eilethalua on 8/2/2012 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/01/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Eilethalua
thinking it was a legitimate mob.

Ahh, those vigilant shades... I'm not sure how I remembered the name of the mob.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have one... how much are you looking to buy one for?
Reply Quote
I come in peace
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/02/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Silversol
thinking it was a legitimate mob.

Ahh, those vigilant shades... I'm not sure how I remembered the name of the mob.

But those shades were huge. Even then, it's not able to be targeted, so......yeah.......

Also, Kricket sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Though maybe I should tell him this paladin to paladin!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

It goes away if you drop the memento in the bank ... but I've never had that much bank space (any) and never think about it until I'm in flight and alt-tabbing so I don't go bonkers.

I have these on both Ama and Kweh (as well as a few other toons that never leave town). It's good to know that I'm not the only one that it's driving nuts. Ama calls him George, she sometimes talks to him on long walks through Kara after she empties it. He's an awesome RP piece.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I wish I still had mine :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/02/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Suntola

I don't play my paladin anymore, or even on this server. I just do as you do, and peruse through the Sents stuff. Come Pandaland, I may switch Kricket to the server I'm currently on so I can use all his mounts on my others.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/02/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Kricket

I don't play my paladin anymore, or even on this server. I just do as you do, and peruse through the Sents stuff. Come Pandaland, I may switch Kricket to the server I'm currently on so I can use all his mounts on my others.

But you still post on your paladin! Ergo, paladin to paladin.

Moo.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
08/03/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Raintola
paladin to paladin

I can see it now, a new TV series, Paladin to Paladin, starring Alan Rickman and Macauley Culkin as his young charge he has to take care of and train. They run around Azeroth getting into trouble and saving the day. For Lordaeron, for the Alliance!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Let's see.... Not on this server anymore? Check. Still posts on old main from the server? Check. Wait, I need to say this as a Paladin with an equally awesome head-piece.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]