lf raid night or day

80 Blood Elf Paladin
hi i am goona xfer from a dead server and i am looking for a guild that raids during the night or day... anyone knows of a guild like this on this serv? i speak english and french thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/01/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Chuckladin
hi i am goona xfer from a dead server and i am looking for a guild that raids during the night or day... anyone knows of a guild like this on this serv? i speak english and french thanks

Only guild worth mentioning at the moment is <Unhuman> which is a french speaking horde guild. Look into them.

<Enlighten> is the second option, but their unfortunately on a break until MoP. You can still check into it though.

Good luck.
Edited by Charmless on 8/1/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That's not true.

There's plenty of active guilds with heroic raiding progression on the Horde side Chuck. Unhuman is a very successful guild but is very niche in their recruitment. There are plenty of other English-speaking, friendly guilds with competent raiders. Feel free to whisper me in game if you like, I know quite a few people in various guilds and can get you into one that works best for you. Just keep in mind that raiding has slowed down a bit as most people are just working on alts and waiting for the next content, but I wouldn't let that dissuade you from considering Lethon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
go to high pop, problem fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
08/02/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Melubyou
go to high pop, problem fixed.

There is that too
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
thanks for the infos! nah hight pop means logging trouble at xpac... im not looking to be on a waiting logging list...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]