[A] Angelus Mortis 7/8H recruiting for MoP!

85 Night Elf Druid
<Angelus Mortis> is a lvl 25 family friendly guild where we take care of each other and help others who are struggling with their spec/role. We like to run dungeons together, get achievements together, and hang out in vent. We accept casual and hardcore raiders and work everyone into our raids as best as we can.

We are recruiting for MoP, and will be forming a 25m raid grp for the expansion. If you are interested in joining us for MoP then follow the steps below.

We are also looking for anyone that would like to join us for our DS runs:

Our raid days/times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6:30pm-9:30pm server time. Please come prepared with knowledge and a friendly face.

We are currently:
~7/8H in Dragon Soul 10man in grp 1
~5/8H in Dragon Soul 10man in grp 2
~8/8reg in Dragon Soul in 25m guild grp

If you are interested in our family friendly guild then feel free to follow the simple 2 steps below.

1) whisper in game: Zodiacc, Pamboo, Tragik, Paledragon, Smeldo, Scotsman, or feel free to whisper any member online and they will direct you to the right person.

2) or visit our web page @ http://angelus.wowstead.com/ and put up an app or just browse around.

Have a nice day in Azeroth all!
Edited by Kaboomkin on 8/12/2012 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
grp 2 is very close on downing H Hagara with H blackhorn to follow.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Now recruiting for MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A second recruitment thread! Good because I'm never on the forums anymore to bump it :D

Oh and our guild rocks. It's because I'm here.

and Pam has extravagantly purdy hair and is in spectacular mode 100% of the time

and we need more members that are a part of the "Eldo's Drunk Raiders" club
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I09yoJ_elFw#!

Our latest kill
Reply Quote
It hurts to watch that PoV.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/16/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Grimwave
It hurts to watch that PoV.

That's what I was going for!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Happy Birthday Crazyfists!!

Side Note: recruiting all players for Mists of Pandaria. Check the guild website to apply for fun, beer, and raiding.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
wow even after nerfs 10 million times cant kill madness thats sad
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
09/05/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Lorlesite

no its sad you had to post on your no name toon just to hide a opinion over the internet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

y u trollin pops
Reply Quote
http://tinyurl.com/3z5mcwp
Reply Quote
delars will come back soon (one of your guildies, having some minor issues with time and this browser sucks on this computer so i can't log into him)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Good people are good. Best of luck, guys.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

We have never been the fastest guild to down content and honestly will probably never be. We are completely fine with that. We base our guild around different things. 1) It is a video game and it is made to have fun. 2) Most of us (not including me) have lives and cannot play for several hours a day. We cant raid 4 nights a week for 4 hours a night. We try to work around peoples schedules and try to get everyone in to raid as much as possible. 3) Be kind, respectful, and patient of others. We don't expect you to know all aspects of the game and understand some people just are not as skilled as others.

The most important one is just to relax, have fun, and kill !@#$. No need to get pissed if someone wipes the raid because of something stupid. To us it's mostly laughable until they do it over and over.

The fact that you hide behind a lvl 1 toon to say something rude is both comical and immature. So you're guild may be 2/6 heroic, I really don't give one %^-*, nor two !@#$s to that matter.

Other than that, I will probably be starting another recruitment thread or finding my old one considering the person who made this thread wasn't an officer and isn't even in the guild anymore. Very appreciative of the gesture though! Miss you Kaboomy!

09/09/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Loden
Good people are good. Best of luck, guys.

Thank you! :D congrats on your full clear and best of luck in heroics!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]