Thinking of transferring

85 Blood Elf Rogue
So I'm thinking of transferring to this server, so how is it in Shu'halo? Both allance and horde, raid wise, pvp wise, and just in general how people are.
Reply Quote
horde has us#1 guild AGB, alliance has the cult of viageon

ppl r excellent such as agb for example, family centric christian guild with down home holistic values
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
AGB
http://youtu.be/gj1HcughPSg

;(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
There's a reason why our realm is nicknamed Shu'Failo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
^^^

Stay away from Shu'Failo you'll regret xfering to here. There was never a more wretched hive of baddies and trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
dont transfer here, trust us, its REALLY bad. if i had the money to xfer my all my alts i would
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
lolz good ol shu'failo.... cant believe people still wanna x-fere here haha
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
the thing max isnt telling you. he has xfered off and on this server about 3 times... and i am willing to bet hes gonna come back.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
08/20/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Niciros
the thing max isnt telling you. he has xfered off and on this server about 3 times... and i am willing to bet hes gonna come back.

This is the case with most of the "people" who insist this realm sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/03/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Flooffay
There's a reason why our realm is nicknamed Shu'Failo.

I miss you serb D:

08/18/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Graylin
dont transfer here, trust us, its REALLY bad. if i had the money to xfer my all my alts i would

graylin your a child. go to bed.

08/01/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Cosmology
So I'm thinking of transferring to this server, so how is it in Shu'halo? Both allance and horde, raid wise, pvp wise, and just in general how people are.

You are from a realm of baddies and pervies. shu'halo would be an upgrade. Shu'halo is a troll hub. lots of annoying people to quickly add to ignore list. IE: Tiffanny and Jenna. oh and Graylin. and some other baddies from <Dawn Doesn't Have Wings> . BUT Shu'halo has some great players too and... It's always Sunny in Shu'failo.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/18/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Graylin

graylin your a child. go to bed.

You are from a realm of baddies and pervies. shu'halo would be an upgrade. Shu'halo is a troll hub. lots of annoying people to quickly add to ignore list. IE: Tiffanny and Jenna. oh and Graylin. and some other baddies from <Dawn Doesn't Have Wings> . BUT Shu'halo has some great players too and... It's always Sunny in Shu'failo.[/quote]

I'm sorry, I'm bad? Just looked at your gear and guild and stuff, and 383 ilvl isn't exactly good buddy, but yea, if you consider 'great players,' to be people like yourself Artwork, then yes, there are plenty of 'great players' here. But you're bad, so don't talk please.

EDIT: And the quote didnt go through... >.>
Edited by Graylin on 8/21/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Allts. i have a lot of toons. this one is not my main Naga graylin. ty for caring to check me out tho, your gear is sexy too thanks :)

stop nerd raging so hard. im only messin with you. You rly need to change your guilds name again tho. it just makes no sense!
Edited by Artwork on 8/21/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
no do not transer to this parasite infested server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]