A Message From Ned Stark

89 Human Priest
Brace Yourselves!

<Midwinter> is coming!

In case you live under a rock, and haven't heard...the Guild Midwinter of US-Ysera is planning on transferring here soon.

How do ye' Sargerasians' feel about this?

Will they be the new guild to beat?
Will it positively affect sargeras or negatively affect?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I originally posted a couple of responses here http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/x0y9g/midwinter_usysera_soon_to_be_ussargeras_us_6_25m/ but here's the gist:

How do ye' Sargerasians' feel about this?

- Awesome. From what I've seen/heard they're a friendly, active bunch of players that will be actively involved in helping the Sargeras community blossom.

- Server races are silly. =p

Will it positively affect sargeras or negatively affect?

- Definitely positive. More guilds on the server the better. Good to see 25s being well-represented in MoP here on Sargeras, even if the format is ailing on most others. Sargeras is without a doubt the #1 server to PVE on for the Alliance, and its top 5 in Alliance PVP. It might keep growing until we're the Alliance version of Illidan. You can't get an overall better Alliance gameplay experience than on Sargeras. :)
Edited by Digerati on 8/1/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I agree with Digerati for the most part, but I kind of resent the way this server is gradually becoming an Alliance Illidan. It's not a PvP server anymore when there's no threat or reason to check over your shoulder while you're doing dailies. Blizzard brings back the great PvE/PvP combination in world bosses and we have basically no Horde guilds to fight for them. Instead it will probably just end up being Alliance guilds griefing each other/getting reported. They even say in that Reddit thread that they were able to persuade the people opposed to PvP to come here knowing that they would probably not encounter any Horde.

I certainly don't blame Midwinter. They seem like a good group of people, and I would do the same if I were an Alliance guild looking to get off an otherwise dead server. It's the overall trend that I dislike, and this will be another big step in that direction.

They will without a doubt take every realm first. They are a top guild for a reason and Sargeras has never had one like it.
Edited by Boomkanye on 8/1/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
never heared of them
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Let me know if you are looking to bolster the roster when you get here :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Ned Stark is dead! :'(
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Warlock
VoS
When Jirachi's dragons are grown she will take back what is rightfully hers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
VoS
08/01/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Czarnick
Ned Stark is dead! :'(

I didn't know white walkers could raid...

08/01/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Fearnomu

I will claim this land and the throne!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It is known.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Midwinter is very Strong.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Warlock
VoS
LF game of thrones RP pst
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
08/01/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Fearnomu

Who gets to be Tyrion?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/01/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Fearnomu

I'm down, meet me on Moonguard at the Lion's Pride Inn.

08/01/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Fearnomu

And I, Ser Barristan Selmy shall see to it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/01/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Boomkanye
Blizzard brings back the great PvE/PvP combination in world bosses and we have basically no Horde guilds to fight for them.

I remember spending hourrrrrrs going back and forth on the world dragons. Then finally Eminence or whatever that guild was called back then came in and steamrolled everyone. Then a guildie managed a ninja-skin on the boss. XD

TLDR: I miss my horns and hooves! I am part of the problem!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The net effect of them transferring here will be positive. This sort of thing usually makes the pugging environment better, PvP better, etc. II have no idea how nice or friendly people in Midwinter are, but usually guilds ranked that highly make an effort to preserve their reputation.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
certain parts of game hats off but for pvping they are all right numbers help them
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Anyone who goes to reddit is killing this server.
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Mage
Anyone who rolls a Panderan is killing this server.

Fixed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]