To the horde the CoJ wpvpd in Winterspring

90 Worgen Druid
7 horde versus 3 alliance and you couldnt even stay alive. <3 l2p n00bs.

Bullavard, Darknes, Shadoburn (sp) random mage, Hellscreamm, and random druid with no tresilence, Warlock who also sucked.

You guys should really find a new game, youre camping level 50s in my guild 3 of us show up and half an hour later the only thing you can do is run away with your tail between your legs haha..
Edited by Kheridan on 8/1/2012 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Druid
This post makes me feel bad for you man. You are a very sad person. hang in there buddy! ; not everyone in the world hates you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No notable pvp achievements, no notable pve achievements, unenchanted gear, etc etc etc.

Not sure if you have any room to call people noobs lol. If you want to fight some horde hit me up on either Bootyquake or Thandok and I'll be more than happy to show you how to play. :)
Edited by Tinkabell on 8/1/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Dearest and most kind Kheridan,

Choose wisely before making the effort to create a "I pwned n00bz" thread. This is due to the facts that no one cares, there's always players better than you and it happens all the time to all factions on all realms so it's not really worth bragging about. That said, I really do hope you've been enjoying the game we all subscribe to and that you're sleeping well with a smile on your face knowing you put in a fun nights worth of WPvP(Even if it only lasted 30 minutes as you said).

Always polite,
Priestess Siaradora
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh, i dont really care about people who are better than me, I know there are tons of them, im mediocre in pvp at best and have only finished ds 10 man all the way through once so mediocre at pve on a mediocre server. I just had fun killing them over and over and over even though they outnumbered us, they eventually rage logged to level 1 allies, it was quite funny. I love making this game suck for as many people as possible, it makes it worth the 15 dollars.

<3 for being mean to people through the anonymity of the internet <3
Edited by Kheridan on 8/2/2012 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
7 horde versus 3 alliance and you couldnt even stay alive. <3 l2p n00bs.

Bullavard, Darknes, Shadoburn (sp) random mage, Hellscreamm, and random druid with no tresilence, Warlock who also sucked.

You guys should really find a new game, youre camping level 50s in my guild 3 of us show up and half an hour later the only thing you can do is run away with your tail between your legs haha..

Bullavard, Darkness and Hellscreamm aren't even level 85 toons. Are you bragging that your 3 85s beat up leveling guys?

Grats?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No, they were all 85s.. Im 100% certain.. i apparently misspell all sorts of names now.. bull was on his DK also in endgame not the 74 hunter. Hellscream(sp) was an 85 fury warrior, darkness (spelling unknown) was an 85 unholy dk in crafted pvp armor.. shadow priest, lock, mage and druid all were wearing various pve gear but were also level 85. the only ones who werent in ENDGAME were the warr mage and druid.

I wasnt paying close enough attention to the names, i just remember the phonic sounds and figured spellings would be something like those.. And it wasnt like I was camping them, they would rez and start attacking us aor somehow and someway our leveling guildies again. heck they had a healer and we were bm hunter, blood dk, bear druid. At the end of the day it fell down to the fact that the had two fearbombs that never got used, necro strike that was never used to stop self healing, and apparently no idea how unholy dks are supposed to burst
Edited by Kheridan on 8/2/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

It is a marvelous thing, isn't it? It's how threads like this start my dear <3

Hugs and Kisses,
Sia
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I love making this game suck for as many people as possible, it makes it worth the 15 dollars.

This doesn't play too well here on VeCo. The ones with real character still make it fun and honorable despite the aim of crushing their enemies. Being a kodo's hind-end doesn't take much effort or imagination, and it is far from shocking or original.

It is sad you cannot create your own joy and must suck it out of others to experience what it feels like. Perhaps it's not the players who's poor performance in battle you celebrate here that need to drop the game and do something else. Perhaps you need to walk in the sun again and remember what being a human being is about.

You can still be a bad-guy if you like, there's plenty of room on VeCo for that, but 15 bucks a month is sort of expensive when a magnifying glass and an ant hill would probably satisfy the sense of self worth you seek.
Edited by Aovi on 8/2/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
No, they were all 85s.. Im 100% certain.. i apparently misspell all sorts of names now.. bull was on his DK also in endgame not the 74 hunter. Hellscream(sp) was an 85 fury warrior, darkness (spelling unknown) was an 85 unholy dk in crafted pvp armor.. shadow priest, lock, mage and druid all were wearing various pve gear but were also level 85. the only ones who werent in ENDGAME were the warr mage and druid.

I wasnt paying close enough attention to the names, i just remember the phonic sounds and figured spellings would be something like those.. And it wasnt like I was camping them, they would rez and start attacking us aor somehow and someway our leveling guildies again. heck they had a healer and we were bm hunter, blood dk, bear druid. At the end of the day it fell down to the fact that the had two fearbombs that never got used, necro strike that was never used to stop self healing, and apparently no idea how unholy dks are supposed to burst

There is no Hellscream on Veco. There is a Hellscreamm (as you originally spelt it), and he's level 80.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Hellscreamm/advanced

There is no Darknes on Veco. There is a Darkness, and he's level 63.

Bullavard is a level 75 toon.

It doesn't seem like the mismatch you are portraying it as. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No see, in the real world you have to lie and act like you like people and cant just block their success and enjoyment because you can strictly because it will cause you to not continue progressing yourself. But see, in this game, for 15 dollars a month, the price I would pay to go see a movie I can spend as much time as I want doing exactly what I want as long as it doesnt break the rules of the game. And thankfully subtracting from others enjoyment of the game till they rage whisper you and log off isnt against the rules. <3

And no, ants and magnifying glass isnt any fun, they dont have the ability to tell me how mad im making them subtracting from their experience.

At any rate, my main reason for posting this was to hopefully have a cross faction way trying to get me on some kill on sight lists, i want some people to stand up and dish back what ive been giving. I know veco has it. Bring me the fite and bring it back dirty.

EDIT: The bulla person from ENDGAME I fought was a DK at 85, the warrior might have been an 80, i honestly didnt pay attention cause they summoned him with 3 others and it really wasnt about who they were as much as the fact that there red names were remaining dead when they rezzed. And the other DK didnt fight much, he was more interested in popping army and then hiding so he might have just thought he would help out aswell. the priest lock and druid were our first to kills though because had heals and dots. Oh and his name musta not been darkness at all, because the level 63 on this server has been inactive long enough you cant even pull up his armory page

Second edit: In the long run take this from this thread. Horde: I troll posted you because i want to see you fight just a little bit harder. I want you to want to make the annoying people like me suffer, not just log off in exasperation. Get your friends and camp harder, make it interesting. I dont care about numbers being even or letting people get good and rezzed, I want a blood bath.

3rd edit: Im outside your safe zone in the tb peninsula if anyone wants a fight, ill be here another hour or so, im stealthed but im just past near the guard closest to the hill that goes to the tb fight area
Edited by Kheridan on 8/2/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Trolling your way to infamy has been done enough to where it just doesn't work really well here. It's been done by some very adept at being shocking and enraging, and on a larger scale. It did little to excite wpvp, in fact I would argue just the opposite.

There are a number of people working to get the VeCo community back to a state where Fite happens. Making people angry and 'subtracting from their experience' kills wpvp in the long run.

No one is saying what you do breaks the official rules, but it does break the 'rules' of the community, which in the end will subtract from your own experience as you will slowly find fewer and fewer people to extract your joy.

I am proud to quote our late Chieftain on this subject:

"It is easy to destroy, but creating something good, that's the real challenge."

Fight hard, fight well, and be victorious. Work to make engagements exciting, interesting, and worth getting in to.

More blood and thunder and less vinegar and water.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/02/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Kheridan
I want you to want to make the annoying people like me suffer

I, and I'm sure most, agree with Aovi. Your "trolling" will not necessarily give you the ideal results you so crave and does more harm than good. Not only are you hurting your image with the Horde but with the Alliance as well.

I can't speak for everyone but I look forward to running into foes I respect much more than those I regard as disrespectful. In fact, there have been occurrences where those who are seen as more hurtful to the community tend to be ignored for the most part in WPvP. Just ask a certain Dwarf Shaman.

This is after all, just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. So do feel free to play the game as your wish and spread your future threads throughout the forums.

Just know that actions speak louder than words.

Excited to leave work early,
Priestess Siara
Edited by Siaradora on 8/2/2012 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Time for some harsh criticism:

So this thread is meant to "troll" those you managed to wipe in WPvP to incite more fite? You can't get the names of the people right and you think this feeble attempt to start something can be considered "trolling"? You're making yourself look more like a fool instead of a considerable opponent. You're misusing the word in such a wrong way it's comical. Your little attempt is so lame, you should just stop trying before the posts are reported and the moderators decided to delete these posts and take away your posting privileges.

At first, I would applaud the responses you're getting in this thread for actually causing mild unrest (if this was real trolling) until I actually read it and see that people are compelled to show their pity for something this weak. "l2p noobs"? This brings tears to the eyes - respect will take anyone a long way but being this unoriginal is social suicide. You're not making yourself distinguishable like this.

I recommend getting out there and getting involved in some -real- fite instead of flatulating this garbage. By being rude, you'll either have people avoid you or grief you. And that is if they even find you worth their time. Otherwise, you'll be forgettable and eventually give up like a certain few that I no longer remember the names of.

Try being a good sport. If you're going to keep having a rotten view of the world, you'll be seldom disappointed at what will come before you. If you are truly willing to change, I will support you. Otherwise, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
^^ hahaha good stuff

just so u know bro, pickin fights with lowbies doesnt give u the right to go and talk smack, u might as well hand an extra xbox controller to some african villager kid and take him on in CoD then go brag to ur 6th grade classmates
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]