08/07/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Copenhageen
good to hear, at lease you know your place now

you must really have a severe mind disorder, my alts have been higher than you
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
08/07/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Warlol
good to hear, at lease you know your place now

you must really have a severe mind disorder, my alts have been higher than you

So. You just suck at the warrior class? BTW thanks for all the hate messages! Keeps our recruitment post high up there. :D

Also - did you want a 4x6, 5x7, or an 8x10 autograph? I've got a few different sizes for you to choose from.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/08/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Veikko
Also - did you want a 4x6, 5x7, or an 8x10 autograph? I've got a few different sizes for you to choose from.

No poster sizes? Get on my level bro!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bump
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
08/08/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Janovah

No poster sizes? Get on my level bro!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bump

It's SOOOO expensive, though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just got camped 4v1 by your guild, so pro! I couldnt escape b/c of mass dispell spam. Can I faction change and join you guys so I can get the Tol Barad Victory Achievement?
Reply Quote
I just got camped 4v1 by your guild, so pro! I couldnt escape b/c of mass dispell spam. Can I faction change and join you guys so I can get the Tol Barad Victory Achievement?

Sorry we don't accept bad rets
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
^true story
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh, what do I have to do to get in? Is it b/c most of my ret gear is ruthless? Considering only 2 paladins in your entire guild are above 1500 in arena, 0 if you disregard 2's b/c 2's is meaningless, I think I am over qualified. So nevermind. Enjoy your "World PVP", Tol Barad heroes! :)
Edited by Ill on 8/9/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, what do I have to do to get in? Is it b/c most of my ret gear is ruthless? Considering only 2 paladins in your entire guild are above 1500 in arena, 0 if you disregard 2's b/c 2's is meaningless, I think I am over qualified. So nevermind. Enjoy your "World PVP", Tol Barad heroes! :)

Ok BG hero
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/09/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Ill

woah they have people over 1500? this guild must be impressive
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Warlol
this guild must be impressive

We are
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i ummm duuuur been high rated...mmmmm i think.?.....?....... YOU ALL SUCK !@# that is all.... dont even know why i am here honestly just throwing some completly random and useless comments
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
[quote][quote]

HA you barely got youre title there scrub, hit 2k and come talk to me :P later

TB doesn't get won because of you FW&Bad people.

Get Rival+ then come talk to me :)

Cy@

Sorry we don't accept bad rets

Just bad everything else.
Edited by Pallyfriend on 8/11/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I don't even know what to say to this... my mind is blown
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh god all the Keyboard Gangsters posting in this thread now
Edited by Komissar on 8/12/2012 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]