Ghost Division A joke

85 Night Elf Warrior
I just thought I would say I find it funny, that Ghost division talks how they are awesome and can beat anyone. Yet what happen in the Twilight highlands at the CoC today ? That is right, your three members jumped a guild member of mine so i come out and wipe the floor with you. What then happen makes me laugh so hard. You run away and call in 10 people to come take out a level 84, and a level 85. I am glad you all feel that I am so powerful that you need a 10 man group to kill me.

PS. You still failed at killing me the second time around.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
Why are you beating a dead horse with this already brought up subject in past threads everyone already knows they suck.

Now excuse me ill me on my way
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Posting about someone is giving them your acknowledgement and respect.

Good job, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haters.
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Átropine
Haters.

ATROPINE <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HERPDERP! :) <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
As no alliance have posted on this thread and you are probably thinking all the people who posted are horde mad that you made fun of a guild on their faction, I will post... Night Elf Warrior... muh. I'm sorry i take this back night elf prot/fury warrior. I find it hard to believe that you took on 3 people and lived and if you did they must have been in absolutely horrible gear.
Edited by Maccheath on 8/8/2012 11:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Paladin
I refuse to believe anyone who uses a Bedrock Talisman to tank with has the ability to kill anyone unless they're afk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
CoC fights are serious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
WoW fights are serious.

fixt for you bromanjo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]