Jezziro/jezzi/jezzirah

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im looking for a troll mage that played vanilla with me a LONG time ago. He went by the name of jezzi. Or jezzirah or whatever his 5 alts were with jezzi in front of it. This is youngfatt or brian. I started playing again and i thought i'd look my old canuc pal up. If your still playing reply
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
08/07/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Thatblackkid
Im looking for a troll mage that played vanilla with me a LONG time ago. He went by the name of jezzi. Or jezzirah or whatever his 5 alts were with jezzi in front of it. This is youngfatt or brian. I started playing again and i thought i'd look my old canuc pal up. If your still playing reply
'

Loved playing with Jezz back in BC. Don't think he plays anymore.. hasn't since I started playing again back May of last year.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i saw he had a 85 shaman now. i know it was him because he was plugging "fruit vendor" guild in a post late last yer. im pretty sure he'll play panda island adventure when it comes out
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
What's going on in here?

Who is this Jezzi person? No one remembers that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What's going on in here?

Who is this Jezzi person? No one remembers that guy.

The Lightning Capacitor
<3

Miss you.
No homogenized milk.
*edit* lolcensor
Edited by Boshnak on 9/27/2012 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

The Lightning Capacitor
<3

Why you gotta hurt me?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
What's going on in this thread?
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Rogue
I miss you, Jezz.

- Rivena
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yo jezzi what the hell? i know you know who this is, you canuc. Do u still play on a character without the prefix jezz cause i cant find you anywhere
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Holy !@#$ Rivena, where have you been? Don't visit your grandpa Jezz anymore.

Yea Youngin', I know who you are. I still need to shove that table up your %^- and make you eat my pubes, as promised.

I don't play much at all anymore. Been playing a lot of DOTA 2 when I'm not being an adult and *!@#. No guild to come home to, not much reason to play.

Hope all is going well with everyone though!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
:O
I knew there was a reason I couldn't delete my TLC last night when I was trying to make bag space. You are still around!

Too many names to miss on this server. Makes me sad :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Nathrezim...................
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
:O
I knew there was a reason I couldn't delete my TLC last night when I was trying to make bag space. You are still around!

Too many names to miss on this server. Makes me sad :(
BOSHNAK I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

I'm drunk and reading through these forums and gogdamn it I'm about ready to xfer bacvk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Entrapment
gogdamn it I'm about ready to xfer bacvk

DON'T DO IT. IT'S A TRAP!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I KNOW THIS PERSON!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
^^^ All of the weirdos coming out of the wood-work.

I just cancelled again, I had forgotten about WoW until my credit card was like "Hey. Blizzard took your money for the millionth time, just an FYI"

No realm beats pre-Cata Nathrezim. Once you've had the prettiest girl in the world, you can't bring yourself to go trolling for sea-hags. You sexy people take care of yourselves! Jezz commands it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]