RECONSTRUCTED EXCITED TO BE BACK - UPDATE

85 Night Elf Druid
Kargathians,

It's time for the long anticipated Reconstructed update post!

Myself and many of our core team are returning to Kargath united under one flag to raid in the new expansion. We have been down many other paths as a group of gamers, but we've come full circle and returned to our home on Kargath.

We missed the community we had created in our first appearance on Kargath and we have returned to rebuild that community even stronger than before. In the spirit of this revival, I encourage our old members to seek us out and rejoin our ranks! We miss you all, and the game's just not as fun without you!

We're going to raid to progress in MoP and we've brought in key players who know how to get that job done, but our ranks are far from filled! Please visit www.guildrecon.com if you are interested in our style of gaming!

Also, we have always encouraged a high level of PVP within our ranks, and I hope to continue this line of thinking going forward. We were once ranked #1 in the world by Arena Junkies! I don't know if I can appeal to my PVP friends to return, but I won't stop trying to bring them home where they belong!

My friend Wilshyre and I are running a weekly 25 man DS for the server every Tuesday night. We enjoy the server atmosphere on Kargath. We hope to bolster the alliance faction and help people wherever we can to improve the opportunities that exist on Kargath Alliance for both PVP and PVE advancement.

We aren't affiliated with Recon (A GUILD NAMED CLOSELY TO OURS).

To be clear we were the guild who was competing with Eternal for top progress on Alliance leading into Cataclysm, we had over 100 active members, several of the top rated 3v3 teams, several top rated battleground teams, and were rated very highly by Arena Junkies at the time of our decision to leave the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to meeting you in game!

-V
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
When is the next closure expected to happen?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/01/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Mikerk

rofl
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/01/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Mikerk

Maybe it already did.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

To be clear we were the guild who was competing with Eternal for top progress on Alliance leading into Cataclysm

rofl

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/kargath/rating.tier10_25
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
iirc eternal cheated, they had Pamandra raiding with them
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/01/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Krazys

That was more like a crutch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/01/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Hoochy

be nice
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/01/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Krazys

be nice

he is
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
To be clear we were the guild who was competing with Eternal for top progress on Alliance leading into Cataclysm

I don't recall that being the case actually. If I remember right, TiF was the only guild that managed to complete heroic LK and Recon wasn't even on the map. I don't recall a world rank #1 Reconstructed group on arena junkies but then again I don't follow them all that closely. (Although considering past performance I'm sure it would have been posted and bragged about all over the place.)

I seem to recall the only "server first" reconstructed managed was in fact the Guild Professions.

Reconstructed was never a part of the community but rather, apart from it. If you missed that "air of community" then I can only imagine the lashing you got on other servers for your attitude there.

I'll give you one point though. Wilshyre has so far proven to be a pretty reasonable guy. Perhaps Reconstructed 3.0 won't be filled with the same level of !@#-hattery that it has in previous versions.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
I don't recall a world rank #1 Reconstructed group on arena junkies but then again I don't follow them all that closely. (Although considering past performance I'm sure it would have been posted and bragged

It wasn't a Reconstructed rank 1 group, it was our guild was the rank 1 pvp guild in the world in early s9 because we achieved one of the highest RBG teams in america and that coupled with the early arena team pushes gave our guild the ranking.

(Almost all the pvp done on alliance side was done exclusively in our guild as it housed all the higher rated players.) So that's what gave us the rating on AJ. We didn't hold it for long tbh, but that did actually happen.
Edited by Senadar on 8/4/2012 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This information all seems a bit shady, but since I read it on the internet than it must be true.

Also, Lolpamandra.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/01/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Krazys

Did Pamandra actually show up for raids for eternal?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/04/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Welgard

Did Pamandra actually show up for raids for eternal?

yea, but then he got high
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Definitely excited to be back and have a bunch of our old friends/members rejoining the ranks. Looking forward to raiding in MoP with a group of fun players.

As Varghul stated we aren't just building a raiding guild we are rebuilding our community. So previous and new members are welcome regardless of weather they were a raider, casual friends and family member or PVPer in the past.

Looking forward to playing with all the new players that have already hopped on board as well.

Feel free to contact me for information at any time.

Cheers,
Wilshyre
Edited by Wilshyre on 8/4/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/03/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Aero

I don't recall that being the case actually. If I remember right, TiF was the only guild that managed to complete heroic LK and Recon wasn't even on the map.

http://i.imgur.com/USQ0A.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/Swqvw.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/qB7b6.gif
Edited by Jellyxickle on 8/10/2012 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We run 25 man raids on skype with cams.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]