Dear Orgrimmar

90 Undead Priest
You must have to wear a helmet 24/7.

Rhae is right. Talking to you is rather exhausting.

Also, how is jumbling everything into one big paragraph considered "breaking it down"?

I don't think the words and phrases you use mean what you think they mean.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
I am going to ignore your complaint about talking to me being exhaustion only because I realize that you are probably incapable of understanding what I have to say and that that's probably giving you a headache.

08/02/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Chamberlain
one big paragraph

Four sentences is not a big paragraph. I realize you are probably used to reading books with an illustration after every few sentences to seperate the sentences but still even you should know that four sentences is a short paragraph.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/02/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Roguenaros
Now calm down.

You forgot to add "Cupcake".
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Thanks for coming to Org. Please come back soon and earlier, or on the weekend so I can play too. 5 am wake up during the week makes me sad. Congrats to everyone involved, it sounds like you guys did better than the group that got lost in the UC last week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Swing and a miss!

Here you go...

http://i.imgur.com/y5Sty.jpg

Go play.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Swing and a miss!

Here you go...

Go play.

I would so wear that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/02/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Péách
Despite the fact we had fun, you're right, we did curb stomped, but if you only had one healer, I'm pretty sure you would've got "curb stomped". Just saying.

There were two discs at the start. That didn't seem to work any better though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

I mean jesus, you guys had like 20 people to our 8 and we still stomped your faces for 20 straight minutes, you only won cause you kept baiting us out like cowards. Running away when it got tough only to run back in after the fighting was over.

And for my final edit, you guys sat in SW killing guards for hours, guess killing guards means you dominate huh?

You mean the 9 of us my good sir. And yes, Killing guards means domination because the 25 alliance circling us on their flyers unflagged, were a bit too sore to flag again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/02/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Andromida
Just for the sake of argument, what exactly constitutes a successful city raid? Give us a reasonable standard, and I'm fairly sure we can oblige.

Yo, the lady asked you a question!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well all im going to say is why !@#$% we all had fun and thats what its about remember its a game we got killed who cares thats what its about we were considering leaving before you guys showed up because it was late not for myself and war (australia and japan) so late for you guys.

i had alot of fun i enjoyed fighting some other good pvp'ers khorne and revelations i cant actaully really show how much fun it was but hopefully we can do it again but at another town.

long story short LETS FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE. haha
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/02/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Revélations
There were two discs at the start. That didn't seem to work any better though.
I'm sure it'd be the same result if there were just two Discs at your side. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
That's when you call in the big guns!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I could be wrong, but I think Ledger was the only healer in the Horde group until I got in. There was a druid in the group as well, but I don't know what he was doing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/02/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Chihiro
Apparently they got mad
Lol, we were bored, not mad. Just letting you know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/02/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Roguenaros
When I say it happened for a while after TB. I mean

Okay so it's not your reading comprehension that's off. It's your ability to piece together sentences so that they're meaning is clearly stated to the rest of the world. Can't think of what you'd call that... but that's the issue here. I was getting the same thing from your posts that Chamber was pointing out.

You can hardly get pissed at him for being incapable of reading your mind.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/02/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Péách
Apparently they got mad
Lol, we were bored, not mad. Just letting you know.

I generalized. Most of you are good people (Couch excluded).
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
08/02/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Xendril
When I say it happened for a while after TB. I mean
What you quoted is a mistake I didn't catch. If I wanted to and had the time to scrutinize every one of Chamberlain's forum posts like he seems to do to mine, I'm sure I could find plenty. Fortunately, I have better things to do so he can continue pointing out every gramatical mistake he sees on the forums.

08/02/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Xendril
You can hardly get pissed at him for being incapable of reading your mind
I didn't get pissed at him until he felt the need to be a complete !@#$%^- over something he didn't understand... Do you do that IRL Chamberlain?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Swing and a miss!

Here you go...

Go play.

Where can I find this for transmog?

Anyways, I look forward to more world PVP :]
We are on Aussie/Japan time so that's why we get on late.
If anyone else is game to get on when we are on, go right ahead.
I know I'll always be game for a fight!
Hope to see you guys again whether it be Org or SW
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
ok you peasants of The Scryers 'The Four Horsemen of the apocalypse' have come down from the gates of hell to reign upon the like mortals of the under realm and you peasants shall feel thy wrath of us and if you see us you should turn around and run back home like you dogs of war.

P.S. i love you :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/02/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Roguenaros
What you quoted is a mistake I didn't catch.

Yeah, even after I italicized it, underlined it, and emboldened it. Yet somehow I'm the one who is having comprehension issues?

Edited because this is pre-coffee and I'm cranky.
Edited by Chamberlain on 8/3/2012 3:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]