looking for

90 Human Paladin
So i used to be on this server a long time ago and i was wondering what ever happened to some old friends on mine on here.

There names where Infoxy a rogue used to be in Burning Dragoon and a shammy named Kups used to be in Tribo if i remember correctly.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I haven't seen Foxy in a long time. Not sure about Kups :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Kups quit early last year.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rogue Infoxy named changed sometime ago in wrath but i cant remember the name and awww Kups was an awesome person miss them all. what about Calise of Chivalry anything on her?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I'll ask Foxy's brother next time I see him.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I used to know the rogue Infoxy in Woltk, So i got a bit excited when i saw your name. But now it turns out your not him...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah i named this toon after him nice guy.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Wow, hey guys! Such random timing that I was linked to this thread so soon after randomly being sent a scroll of resurrection.

It's nice to see you're all still around. So many good times were shared.

My rogues name is now Klonoa, but I don't play anymore.

Missed you guys <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Foxy! not spoken to you in a while. Good to hear you doing well
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hahahaha a pally nice miss all the nice people of nagrand. Made my own rogue back in wrath Names Laggy same server as this pally. Nice to see you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hey Infoxy, and all the other names I have not seen in a while! Great to hear you still active on the forums and not being hacked again :) Good times. See you in MoP I guess haha.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey Infoxy, and all the other names I have not seen in a while! Great to hear you still active on the forums and not being hacked again :) Good times. See you in MoP I guess haha.

Stumpyy!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Stumpyy!! <3

Afends!! Miss you mate :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yo INFOXY! MONGOOOSEEE, It's Inverter, hit me up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Kups Still plays (on my friends list). Not giving out anymore info. Whats with opening old threads lol.
Edited by Skitzlol on 6/11/2013 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Crikey... Burning Dragoons...

Maxii is in semi retirement, Aerynn and his other half have recently returned and a few others I can't recall right now. Watching a very, very intoxicated Briggs pulling faction champs by himself in ToC then screaming "DON'T YOU TAUNT OFF ME MOTHER! @@#$/^^".... Classic stuff

Don't even remember which toon I had in goonies, cloud have been Papautunz or Stereotypedk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]