Looking for an early morning raiding guild

90 Pandaren Hunter
I' m an old school raider who has experience in all raids from Vanilla up to WTLK. I've done the DEathwing raids in Cata but i've moved to europe so my raiding needs have changed. Looking for an guild that raids in the early hours server time. Look me up on The Scryers under Darksandman if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
You want to raid? yet you cant even gear your character properly?

Using two 1 handers as a hunter? lololol.

Missing so many Gems and Enchants? what? Raid?
Edited by Kinaria on 8/3/2012 6:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
wow. complaining without asking or knowing anything. You might profit from the wisdom of the saying: "The wisest person is usually the one who speaks not at all, the fool is the one who speaks first"

As to your comments however, i am using 1h's because i haven't gotten around to getting a decent 2h weapon. It's showing me in pvp gear for reasons of it's own making. I'm not going to waste the gold and time enchanting and gemming gear when it will become obsolete in 2 months.

So before you begin yapping and making sounds just to hear yourself, please consider that you know nothing of the situation. You would have been better off simply asking me about the situation or about prior raid experience or time with premier guilds.

Thanks for the reply though :)
Edited by Darksandman on 8/3/2012 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks Grey. Yea, I've seen her type come and go. It doesn't bother me much at all lol. If you ever hear of any guilds doing early morning server runs, please keep me in mind though please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/03/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Darksandman
I'm not going to waste the gold and time enchanting and gemming gear when it will become obsolete in 2 months.

Saying this does not make people in high end guilds want to raid with you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh i i'll gem and enchant when i know my gold isn't going down the drain. I just came back from a 2 yr vacation so i don't have the stockpiles most people do. I have to be careful with what i spend so i have some gold for MoP
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm not going to waste the gold and time enchanting and gemming gear when it will become obsolete in 2 months.

While Kinaria's approach was certainly not friendly or constructive, I think that any raid leader is going to take issue with this statement that I quoted. By that logic, one should never enchant or gem anything, because it's just going to become irrelavent in the next tier. Raid leaders could probably care less about the 5% (random, made up number) DPS increase, and more about showing commitment to your fellow raiders. Even if it's just the cheap cata enchants and gems.

I am a JC and Enchanter with a surplus of mats and patterns, and would be happy to help you get them for cheap, if you're interested. Just hit me up in-game sometime. Best of luck with your search! :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/03/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Gretyl
Don't let it bother you Dark, Kin is the caliber of players I like to call the "New Wow", they expect your toon to be born in 410 gear. These players usually have no social skills either..in RL or the game. Give the newer players a bit of gear..and their mouths get bigger. And even if they aren't new, this kind of attitude is unacceptable and I will apologize for the baddie scrub.

1. ive been playing this game longer than you.

2. I don't expect anyone on scryers to have 410 gear.

3. what i do expect is people to put some effort into the toons they expect to do any form of raiding with. If you are going to raid, you must prepare your toon for raiding. I dont care when you will replace it, use Blue gems and Cheap Cata enchants than. But not enchanting and not gemming your toon shows your lack of dedication to anything and everything that has to do with raiding.. and Your 2 handers show lack of effort you put in your character and lack of knowledge in your class. a blue 333 staff would have been better than those 1 handers.

There is no Excuse for laziness when it comes to raiding.

08/03/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Gretyl
So, instead of meeting a new friend and possibly a great guildie; you just pick a toon apart and be a douche?

I don't play this game to meet new friends. i have all the friends i need in this game.
Edited by Kinaria on 8/3/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Kinaria I bet you feel like a big bad@$$ right now! Get em! Can your friends carry me to heroic kills too please? Get real dude, you bag on the server yet you still try to be relevant. There were plenty of ways to reply to the OP without being a complete dbag
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/03/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Joefro
Kinaria I bet you feel like a big bad@$$ right now! Get em! Can your friends carry me to heroic kills too please? Get real dude, you bag on the server yet you still try to be relevant. There were plenty of ways to reply to the OP without being a complete dbag

Oh yeah, im a big badass, and i love it!

I was on the other side once upon a time long long ago in an expansion far far away, the baddie getting told how to play, what i was doing wrong, scolded for messing up. Getting chewed out by bigger and better people than me. But you know what i did? instead of continued to be bad. I improved myself. I became better, became the person who can now look after baddies and tell them how they are bad. So they can improve. I am sorry this server has come to the point where being bad is the norm and is socially accepted.I am sorry i come across as a jerk and you guys are babies and cant handle it.

and no we wont carry you to heroic kills, unless you have pockets full of gold you are willing to spend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're still bad.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/03/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Joefro
You're still bad.

Where do you get your information from?
How do you know this?
Hrmm?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/03/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Kinaria
1. ive been playing this game longer than you.

still bad.

2. I don't expect anyone on scryers to have 410 gear.

Ignorant.

a blue 333 staff would have been better than those 1 handers.

This is wrong.

08/03/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Kinaria
Getting chewed out by bigger and better people than me.

This still happens to you.

08/03/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Kinaria
and no we wont carry you to heroic kills, unless you have pockets full of gold you are willing to spend

That's where your gold went!

I don't play this game to meet new friends. i have all the friends i need in this game.

Alts don't count.

Your tank is missing a chimaera's eye btw.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
How the hell am i ignorant for not expecting anyone to have 410 gear? i never said that you cant have 410 gear, i said i dont expect. Reading comprehension is hard.

Staff of Old Woes with 130 Agi enchant is better than 2 1 handers.

08/03/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Joefro
This still happens to you.

Hasn't happened in a long long time.

Yep i replaced my Shield on tuesday, need to put a new Chims eye in one of my other pieces of gear, which will be done the next time i log in and do the JC daily since my tuesdays daily was used to get the Chims eye for the 101 stam gem in my shield.

also, who are you to judge if i am bad? you have no achievements to prove you are any good at all.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
meh it switched to my hunter when i was looking up the enchant.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ok so to clear up a few things:

1. I've been raiding since before ZG came out in vanilla. So yea, i know what I'm doing when I'm raiding. Your previous comment leads me to believe you were trying to be constructive in your comment and to help. If this is the case, then you need serious work in your people skills. I would be willing to wager I've been raiding a slight bit longer than you have <Kinaria>. If not, then it is even more saddening that you don't know how to be constructive in your criticism.

I am coming back from a 2 yr break. MoP was announced for release 2 weeks after i came back. I am looking to raid old content as well as new. However raiding at this point and time in Cata isn't a priority being that any gear obtained will become obsolete in 2 months. Hence why gems and enchants aren't high on my priority list. When MoP comes out then my priority list changes. Plain and simple.

Secondly, why would you post this comment in a thread with the purpose of gaining guild recruitment to an early morning raiding guild? Does your guild raid early mornings? If not, then your comment has no place here i would think and you are simply speaking to make yourself feel more important or to try to impress someone.

So that being said, i will reiterate. I am an experienced raider. I know my class's well and am proficient in all of them . Hunter is my main class and the one i am seeking to raid with. I am looking for a guild that raids early morning. I hope to hear from someone that can help me out here.

If you'd like references' I'll be glad to provide them. Before my vacation i was a main raider in After Dark. Prior to that i was on other servers.
Edited by Darksandman on 8/5/2012 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dark was in After Dark with a lot of Crit Happens peeps. He avoids fire, and learns quick. I have no idea what CH's raiding schedule is, but I know theyre always in there at night >< haha.
Best of luck to you, Dark. Hit me up if you want some enchants or some gems, I have a bank full of stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey Vortez!!. Long time no see buddy. I'll hit them up and see whats what. Thanks for the tip. If you need any smithing done let me know. I'm almost to my goal. Only missing 25 plans from the entire game now in blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So Kinaria you rant on about how people should be gemmed and enchanted but looking at your armory both your hunter and your druid are missing enchants and gem sockets. So... before you look to criticize others how about you take a look at yourself.

And Joe nice quote posts lol, its been a long time since I've had a good laugh on the forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]