Looking for an early morning raiding guild

90 Undead Rogue
Why didn't I get invited to the bads convention? Joefro says you're bad then you are bad. you have a single heroic morchuk kill under your belt and a 0 PvP rating in every way.

very bad
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
you have a single heroic morchuk kill under your belt and a 0 PvP rating in every way.

very bad

Ever heard of Alts?

This is an Alt i hardly ever play.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol made her delete her last post. Nice
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/03/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Joefro
You're still bad.

I wanna play!

And they should feel bad!

I like this game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/10/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Khorne
So Kinaria you rant on about how people should be gemmed and enchanted but looking at your armory both your hunter and your druid are missing enchants and gem sockets. So... before you look to criticize others how about you take a look at yourself.

Hrm, i dont raid with those toons. in fact, i haven't touched my hunter in months. i have 7 85s and 3 80s, i do not need to take care of all of them. in fact, i only need to take care of my 2 toons i actually play. That is my paladin and my warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So kinaria what you are saying is you only post under alts because you dont have the balls to post under your main? I agree with you as far as he should gem and enchant !@#$ but if you are gonna call someone out, do it on your main.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/10/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Kinaria
Hrm, i dont raid with those toons. in fact, i haven't touched my hunter in months. i have 7 85s and 3 80s, i do not need to take care of all of them. in fact, i only need to take care of my 2 toons i actually play. That is my paladin and my warrior.

You say you don't raid with your alts and you don't need to take care of them then why try to gear up your druid if you don't actually play her?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
08/10/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Slipp
So kinaria what you are saying is you only post under alts because you dont have the balls to post under your main? I agree with you as far as he should gem and enchant !@#$ but if you are gonna call someone out, do it on your main.

Because most people know who my Main is because i use it to post on other threads in the scryers, i post on my druid because its a scryers toon and this is the scryers forums.

08/11/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Khorne

You say you don't raid with your alts and you don't need to take care of them then why try to gear up your druid if you don't actually play her?

Well, i originally was going to raid with my Druid, i transferred it to the scryers to raid with someone, but when they got a boyfriend, they decided they wanted absolutely nothing to do with me anymore so now its just a toon that sits around doing nothing, the 1 enchant its missing i was grinding up the rep to get it when this happened so i am missing one enchant. I do not care anymore if i get gear on it or not but eh if i do i do whatevs.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
and how does that make you feel?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/11/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Nyfariá
the 1 enchant its missing i was grinding up the rep to get it when this happened so i am missing one enchant. I do not care anymore if i get gear on it or not but eh if i do i do whatevs.

So you grinded the rep for the toon you don't play, just because you care too much about peer pressure and what others think and tell you?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
08/11/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Khorne
the 1 enchant its missing i was grinding up the rep to get it when this happened so i am missing one enchant. I do not care anymore if i get gear on it or not but eh if i do i do whatevs.

So you grinded the rep for the toon you don't play, just because you care too much about peer pressure and what others think and tell you?

Where did you get this conclusion? I was asked to come back to Scryers to raid with a friend, so i was actually getting the toon ready for raid, and when they decided to have nothing to do with me anymore i no longer had a raid spot, so i stopped playing that toon. It has nothing to do with peer pressure.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/12/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Nyfariá
when they decided to have nothing to do with me anymore

I know there's a story behind that but I can't decide if I care or not.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
08/12/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Xendril
when they decided to have nothing to do with me anymore

I know there's a story behind that but I can't decide if I care or not.

The person i brought my druid to scryers for was a Girl, she started dating her Guild Master, and he told her that he didn't want her to have anything to do with me because she is an Ex-Gf of mine and they think i still want them or some !@#$. thats the story.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
People on the internet are weird.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/12/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Nyfariá
Where did you get this conclusion? I was asked to come back to Scryers to raid with a friend, so i was actually getting the toon ready for raid, and when they decided to have nothing to do with me anymore i no longer had a raid spot, so i stopped playing that toon. It has nothing to do with peer pressure.

You said you got the enchant and gem after this thread pointed it out.......
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
08/12/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Chamberlain
People on the internet are weird.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
08/12/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Khorne

You said you got the enchant and gem after this thread pointed it out.......

Negative i said no such thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]