Time to feed the Trolls

90 Tauren Warrior
If you have not relized Insurgency and Unity have done nothing but build up for the last few months. Nothing agaisnt you 3rd place guilds and 4th place guilds, I've been there and you guys have every bit of chance to past us both up. I'm talking about the top guilds on bladefist. The two guilds that killed Heroic 25 Deathwing with in an hour of each other, even though we killed Madness more then a month before them "lol it's true, we have the Achievment for it". As always we will be pushing progression. Both guilds are looking for talent so if you want to be a part of this better get on the bus. We need the best so stop fooling around. If you are good, well then there are two great guilds rite here. Now if you think your guild can roll with us then bring it. I want to see this server do well for once in my life. There's options on Bladefist, people do not need to leave. I'm looking foward to this.

Good Luck in MoP
Edited by Blackbert on 8/6/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
If you have not relized Insurgency and Unity have done nothing but build up for the last few months. Nothing agaisnt you 3rd place guilds and 4th place guilds, I've been there and you guys have every bit of chance to past us both up. I'm talking about the top guilds on bladefist. The two guilds that killed Heroic 25 Deathwing with in an hour of each other, even though we killed Madness more then a month before them "lol it's true, we have the Achievment for it". As always we will be pushing progression. Both guilds are looking for talent so if you want to be a part of this better get on the bus. We need the best so stop fooling around. If you are good, well then there are two great guilds rite here. Now if you think your guild can roll with us then bring it. I want to see this server do well for once in my life. There's options on Bladefist, people do not need to leave. I'm looking foward to this.

Absolutley, this server has grown over one third it's original size over the course of this tier and with alot of hard work the overall realm progressional rank will do nothing but increase.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
'Merica
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm all for this server getting better, even if it means teaming up with the likes of you lot.

I may be wrong, but having more than 2 good guilds on a server would probably be better. It creates more competition and stuff, right? I don't know.

Anyway, go Bladefist!!

ps misleading title bert. what? are u trying to get ppl to check out ur thread?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why can't we all just hug and snuggle? Y'all are too serious business.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Server Pride = Hugging
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
There is no food here. .... Ive been lied to.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Im trying damnabbit!
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Paladin
Do more late night raiding and some of the "good" people on this server will be able to raid. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
still pushing for a comeback guild myself
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Death Knight
still pushing for a guild to come in 2nd, poach guild members, guild transfer, and then fall apart, oh wait that's happened already
Edited by Alphax on 9/16/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Gotta love love this realm. Just never stops trying. Hi peeps : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/16/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Alphax
still pushing for a guild to come in 2nd, poach guild members, guild transfer, and then fall apart, oh wait that's happened already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVgXGw_XhRQ
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
I like how Bubble is always at the back-end of these threads, ready to jump in at a moment's notice. It's almost as if he has some feverish passion or devotion to chiming in with his own comment(s), despite giving the impression that he doesn't really care.

You do, Bubble. You do!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/16/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVgXGw_XhRQ

Although I do not approve of such tactics, well played.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
09/14/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Bishop
still pushing for a comeback guild myself

Sup stranger?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
. The two guilds that killed Heroic 25 Deathwing with in an hour of each other, even though we killed Madness more then a month before them "lol it's true, we have the Achievment for it".

Good Luck in MoP

Looks like this was the entire point of the thread, wasnt needed at all but he just had to include it to brag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]